• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT shrooms?

G

Are there any good guys 'out there'? Or is it all demons and bad types?

The demon part kinda ties into the Jason Brashears Annunaki-simulation rabbit hole I've been reading through lately. Simulation of some sort makes a lot more sense than the current historical accounts.

I feel like our consciousness is detuned just enough that normies don't experience anything extra-dimensional but can find their way into some shit they can't handle with dmt.
This is one of those things that is beyond our full comprehension but if I had to guess, I'd say there are good guys (angels) out there, but you wouldn't be able to reach them through those means. What people are seeing (at least in some cases) is referred to in Catholic cosmology as the preternatural world, which encompasses all of those things commonly mislabeled as "supernatural" (angels, demons, spirits, ghosts, etc.):

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.fisheaters.com/praeternaturalworld1.html[/URL]

It exists and it interacts with the natural world, but like you mentioned it's not something people are tuned into seeing in regular life. What makes me suspicious of these drugs, besides my first hand experiences, is the people promoting them (Timothy Leary, Terrance McKenna, Aldous Huxley, Gordon Wasson, etc.) were all either tied to or directly working for the CIA...who just happened to be running the MKUltra program. And we're supposed to believe LSD just happened to leak out of their control by accident? If you look into the work of Jan Irvin (the guy who introduced Joe Rogan to DMT), he used to be an advocate of psychedelics and then did a 180 once he realized all the shady shit going on behind their promotion. Rogan is the new era Tim Leary pied-piper type trying to normalize this stuff.

[MEDIA=youtube]2gY3dSqs68A[/MEDIA]

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
This is one of those things that is beyond our full comprehension but if I had to guess, I'd say there are good guys (angels) out there, but you wouldn't be able to reach them through those means. What people are seeing (at least in some cases) is referred to in Catholic cosmology as the preternatural world, which encompasses all of those things commonly mislabeled as "supernatural" (angels, demons, spirits, ghosts, etc.):

It exists and it interacts with the natural world, but like you mentioned it's not something people are tuned into seeing in regular life. What makes me suspicious of these drugs, besides my first hand experiences, is the people promoting them (Timothy Leary, Terrance McKenna, Aldous Huxley, Gordon Wasson, etc.) were all either tied to or directly working for the CIA...who just happened to be running the MKUltra program. And we're supposed to believe LSD just happened to leak out of their control by accident? If you look into the work of Jan Irvin (the guy who introduced Joe Rogan to DMT), he used to be an advocate of psychedelics and then did a 180 once he realized all the shady shit going on behind their promotion. Rogan is the new era Tim Leary pied-piper type trying to normalize this stuff.

Makes as much sense to me as it can, I guess.

I've been blessed so much in my life that seeking out demons to destroy those blessings would be a real Tomlinson move.

I'm sure some day the Jew Rogan files will be leaked and expose whatever backdoor kikery went on.

I don't spotify but listened to a lot of the pre-sellout episodes, so I missed whatever his covid take was.

At face value Rogan's a dopey midget, cynically he's a propagandist used on midwits that consider themselves profound. And boy are there a heap of those midwits.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I’m really tempted to try it once but my experience with weed and now reading what others say here is what’s holding me back. Weed used to be fun the first few times I did it. Then every single time I smoked even the smallest amount of any strain, I’d pretty much become borderline psycho. Insane delusional thoughts that all of my friends are fake and are trying to harm me, extreme paranoia of being watched, delusional thoughts going back to my childhood and wondering if I was fucked in the head by something, etc. I stopped smoking weed and have been too scared to touch anything since. I’ve heard all these great things about shrooms but I’m also extremely weary of the potential dark side. The thought of having a bad trip scares the living daylights out of me, and knowing that I’d probably make myself paranoid as I try a little bit and essentially force myself into having a bad trip.
Just take a mild dose my dude (others can discus strains & dosage), I can't smoke modern weed for similar reasons to what you said, but some mushrooms really helped me understand my mental health/composition.
I don't believe that a small dose would set you wrong, but I'm hesitant to define a 'small dose'.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Most people do shrooms before they try LSD. I think the justification is that shrooms are like weed in that they're "natural." But in my experience shroom trips are much more difficult to manage (especially for new users) than LSD. If you have any dark shit you're carrying around, things you haven't dealt with/processed, shrooms can and will yell at you for having that shit on you. It might not be fun. LSD, on the other hand, is a lot more easy to stay in control of provided you don't take too much. I take shrooms maybe once a year, but if I'm in a shit spot mentally I don't even bother. When I last took them I was doing really well and had a relatively clean conscience so they didn't bother me very much. I puked but felt so much better afterward that it was merely a bump in the road. I'm sure this experience has put you off tripping forever, and I don't blame you, but if you do ever decide to dip your toe in again I'd suggest a tab (or even half a tab) of LSD. It'll be like the way you describe the first hour of your trip: everything is hilarious, euphoria, etc.

I have mixed feelings about "psychedelics" (which is a made up marketing term) because they're definitely interesting experiences but there's a dark side to them for sure. Every time would follow a similar trajectory to what you described: started out fun then got too intense, scary and weird. I'd see some crazy stuff (walls breathing, spirit faces, trees turning into veins, etc.) and have what seemed like insights that wouldn't normally occur to me. But I would also encounter strange demonic presences and have those overwhelming feelings of dread.
I've gone to some dark places on LSD, and even "blacked out" on it a couple of times, like you would with booze. Like I'd come to and be mid-conversation with someone and have a fucked up clip show of the previous hour/two hours play in my head, with barely any memory of iT ever occurring. These were very rare but still jarring. Granted I have never been a very responsible drug user and when you abuse substances to the degree I have a difficult experience here and there is guaranteed. A bad trip will humble your ass and remind you these substances aren't toys and can and will fuck your ass up.

I saw some horrific gory things when mixing ketamine and nitrous one time. Like dead bodies and shit. It actually scared me so much that I never tried the combo again. I just got this odd, innate, feeling that I'd finally pushed things too far and was on the edge of having some sort of psychotic break I'd never come back from.

Y'know what, OP, nevermind. Drugs are bad.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I’ve had about 2 dozen trips, only 2 of which were bad and the bad ones were the most useful. Actual reboot of my brain and i have had a much better outlook on life ever since.
I took so much that i felt like i noclipped out of the 3rd dimension and was experiencing timelessness. Felt like i had died but it was peaceful. Looked in the mirror and couldn’t see myself. Made some peace with bad feelings i had been feeling about some personal stuff.
The good trips were mostly just mild visuals and bursts of energy.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I got a good hookup for 4-ho-met on clearnet, which is a way better tryptamine than mushrooms/psilocybin imo. Its a much happier, more visual trip when im not wretching like im going to throw up. it doesn’t hurt my sensitive, sensitive tummy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If you trip better have trustworthy friends around to make sure you don't do anything stupid. One of my friends tripped on his own and burned down his dormitory kitchen trying to heat up frozen hot pockets. Smoke detectors didn't go off until the smoke was hitting the second floor. He was never caught and didn't even remember it until like a week later and didn't tell people about it until a year later. Did huge damage to the kitchen and an adjacent room but no one was hurt.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
If you trip better have trustworthy friends around to make sure you don't do anything stupid. One of my friends tripped on his own and burned down his dormitory kitchen trying to heat up frozen hot pockets. Smoke detectors didn't go off until the smoke was hitting the second floor. He was never caught and didn't even remember it until like a week later and didn't tell people about it until a year later. Did huge damage to the kitchen and an adjacent room but no one was hurt.
My dumbass friend was framing houses when we were seniors in high school. He took over an 8th before work and ended up shooting a framing nail right through the web of his thumb into the wall, so he was stuck there tripping, with his hand nailed to the wall haha. He said he was there for what felt like for like 30 mins before his boss came and cut 12” or so off the 2x4 and rushed em to the hospital.

Last edited:

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I've got a couple ounces I've been meaning to grind up and measure into gelcaps to give the microdosing a try. Taking .125 to .25 Oz had been pretty fun in younger days but I'd usually have to puke at the worst time. Last time I did it was in chocolate form and got a nice body/mind buzz for about 6 hrs without the lingering mashed potato brain

G

Is the 'ego death' necessary? Or that only happens through acid?

I'm not sure I want to communicate with beings and shit that aren't normally there to me.

I think it's all bullshit tbh, a projection of the own mind, and everyone who claims to have gone fawkkkin deep and "broken through" is a massive faggot that thinks they're on a higher level of consciousness and experience non duality and feel love vibes etc

cant count how many times ive done acid and shrooms with friends or hero doses by myself, the worst one when i was like 22 i decided to do the mckenna hero dose of 7 grams of shrooms in darkness with 3 bombers (fat joints) rolled up, I ate them with m and m's and violently puked, listened to jimi hendrix experience and i was in a different dimension, like that super mario rainbow road environement, I smoked the joints and I went to take a piss and looked in the mirror and had no Idea who "i" was".
Like i was looking in the mirror and saw an unrecognisable stranger, I was bawling for like an hour and wrote a death note to my family cause I was sure whatever thing I was in the past had died,

it happened a couple other times but not as strong, but after that hero trip I couldn't even look a supermarket cashier in the eye for like a month as my sense of self was so castrated, I thought money was just a paperrrrr mahhhhn and didnt shave or get a haircut for like 4 months and started writing my "observations of the world" in a notebook as i sat outside downtown lol. started watching anti consumerist stuff and researching edward bernays and reading herbert marcuse and plato while perpetually stoned all day , got into ken kesey and leary (turn on tune in drop out mahhhn), wore cargo pants and baggy shirts sandals everywhere because i was convinced society was just imposing these materalistic idealsssss mahhhn, money and looks dont matter mahhn, i had to do some heavy boozing and weight lifting to get the ego back, freaky shit.
It's all hippie self sucking, they all secretly think they're better than the average person because they broke through the othersideeeee mahhhhhhn, when it probably just made holes in my brain. talk to any girl who does/has done psychedelics , they are INSUFFERABLE

a tab of acid with friends is always fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I have mixed feelings about "psychedelics" (which is a made up marketing term) because they're definitely interesting experiences but there's a dark side to them for sure. Every time would follow a similar trajectory to what you described: started out fun then got too intense, scary and weird. I'd see some crazy stuff (walls breathing, spirit faces, trees turning into veins, etc.) and have what seemed like insights that wouldn't normally occur to me. But I would also encounter strange demonic presences and have those overwhelming feelings of dread.

Know-it-alls can dismiss this as "everything is just chemicals" and say it's all your subconscious, but I truly believe those drugs open you up to dimensions you're not supposed to see and nefarious spirit/demonic entities and influences. This seems to be a common occurrence among people that experiment with this stuff, which is strange because a lot of them are nonbelievers (atheist, agnostic, skeptic or otherwise). This thread collects a bunch of their experiences:

You just gotta remember to get oxygen in your lungs during this, which is kinda tough. Best to do some sort of exercise before taking them, I've found. Run around the block, work out, whatever. That way you're breathing more without thinking about it, involuntarily.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout

Huxley was CIA? It didn't even exist when he wrote his books, but plz tell me more

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I’m really tempted to try it once but my experience with weed and now reading what others say here is what’s holding me back. Weed used to be fun the first few times I did it. Then every single time I smoked even the smallest amount of any strain, I’d pretty much become borderline psycho.

You just gotta breathe more brotherman. Put on some Brian Jonestown Massacre(pre 2013) and get alot of oxygen. And keep smoking more.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
have been too scared to touch anything since. I’ve heard all these great things about shrooms but I’m also extremely weary of the potential dark side. The thought of having a bad trip scares the living daylights out of me, and knowing that I’d probably make myself paranoid as I try a little bit and essentially force myself into having a bad trip.

Run around the block and then eat them all. Smoke weed while you're doing it. Listen to good music. Watch Frisky Dingo. Watch "Life of Brian."
Listen to this:

G

Huxley was CIA? It didn't even exist when he wrote his books, but plz tell me more
Maybe not Brave New World (1932), but his book on psychedelics, Doors of Perception (1954), was absolutely written after the agency was formed in 1947. Sorry if this is a lazy answer because it's been a while since I ran across this material, but he was absolutely plugged into the whole "globalist" agenda/intelligence circles. If it wasn't the agency, it was MI6, but I believe it may have been both. I'd recommend checking out these articles that could explain it better than I could:

[URL unfurl="true"]www.winterwatch.net/2021/11/aldous-huxleys-philosophy-and-schemes-involving-psychedelic-drugs/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://logosmedia.com/2012/08/how-darwin-huxley-and-the-esalen-institute-launched-the-2012-and-psychedelic-revolutions-and-began-one-of-the-largest-mind-control-operations-in-history/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://cynthiachung.substack.com/p/the-origins-of-the-counterculture?s=w[/URL]

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I think it's all bullshit tbh, a projection of the own mind, and everyone who claims to have gone fawkkkin deep and "broken through" is a massive faggot that thinks they're on a higher level of consciousness and experience non duality and feel love vibes etc

cant count how many times ive done acid and shrooms with friends or hero doses by myself, the worst one when i was like 22 i decided to do the mckenna hero dose of 7 grams of shrooms in darkness with 3 bombers (fat joints) rolled up, I ate them with m and m's and violently puked, listened to jimi hendrix experience and i was in a different dimension, like that super mario rainbow road environement, I smoked the joints and I went to take a piss and looked in the mirror and had no Idea who "i" was".
Like i was looking in the mirror and saw an unrecognisable stranger, I was bawling for like an hour and wrote a death note to my family cause I was sure whatever thing I was in the past had died,

it happened a couple other times but not as strong, but after that hero trip I couldn't even look a supermarket cashier in the eye for like a month as my sense of self was so castrated, I thought money was just a paperrrrr mahhhhn and didnt shave or get a haircut for like 4 months and started writing my "observations of the world" in a notebook as i sat outside downtown lol. started watching anti consumerist stuff and researching edward bernays and reading herbert marcuse and plato while perpetually stoned all day , got into ken kesey and leary (turn on tune in drop out mahhhn), wore cargo pants and baggy shirts sandals everywhere because i was convinced society was just imposing these materalistic idealsssss mahhhn, money and looks dont matter mahhn, i had to do some heavy boozing and weight lifting to get the ego back, freaky shit.
It's all hippie self sucking, they all secretly think they're better than the average person because they broke through the othersideeeee mahhhhhhn, when it probably just made holes in my brain. talk to any girl who does/has done psychedelics , they are INSUFFERABLE

a tab of acid with friends is always fun though.
Yeahhhhhhh. Thanks for the heads up on that one. I think I can wait till I'm old as fuck for that kinda experience.

My hippie guy legit was the 'sell acid to follow the Dead guy.' Figured out social security retirement and fucked off to central america, renting a shack with his 3 dogs 12+ cats.

Interesting and personable enough, stays high 24/7, so pretty much worthless. He isn't able to hide his sense of superiority over everyone he interacts with, never has a positive thing to say about others.

Maybe a lifetime of living the hippie lifestyle of just barely getting by and having no coin of the realm normalized him being a total derelict to himself?