• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT shrooms?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I recently took a bunch of shrooms with my friends for the first time. This one dude forgot his scale so we just had to wing it with the portions. The huge mistake we made was after taking plenty, we werent really high yet, got too big for our britches, and took a bunch more.
The first hour being high was awesome. We were all hysterically laughing at everything, muscles got all relaxed, my ankle pain went away. I literally couldn’t finish a sentence without going into uncontrollable laughter.

Then it flipped like a lightswitch. I suddenly had an extremely strong urge to exit the room and felt like throwing up. Went outside and puked, and once I went outside I couldnt come back in. It was nuts, I was just so paranoid of being back inside for some reason. It was like 20 degrees and snowing, but I wasnt even cold.
Then I finally went back inside, went straight to bed, and I had an extreme episode of paranoia where every negative thought I’ve ever had just pummeled me, to the point I was having thoughts bordering on suicidal.
It was fucking terrible man. Bad trip.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Where would you even get shrooms as a non connected person? Walk me through the steps.

hMGAl2b9.jpg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Loved dabbling in them here and there in my late teens. Didn’t do them for like 10+ years as I figured it’s a lot to be an adult wandering around all bug eyed and giddy. But my friend gave me some last summer and I did them on my own and went on a massive hike in the woods. Nature seems especially amazing while zooted.

Then I jumped up on some rock to check out the lake and my pants ripped. I announced to myself “well I just ripped my pants” and some couple was on a bench nearby and laughed at me. I went home in shame.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Is the 'ego death' necessary? Or that only happens through acid?

I'm not sure I want to communicate with beings and shit that aren't normally there to me.
Eh, one of my friends was eating about a 1/4 ounce a day at one point and didn't really change overall other than needing to be involuntarily committed a few times. He thought he was God once, broke into someone's house when they weren't home, got caught (literally) naked making a sandwich in their kitchen when they did come home, and then tried to steal their boat to escape which prompted a pretty large police response. He's a licensed electrician now and he's still hilarious. That's not even the worst of his mushroom antics.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Eh, one of my friends was eating about a 1/4 ounce a day at one point and didn't really change overall other than needing to be involuntarily committed a few times. He thought he was God once, broke into someone's house when they weren't home, got caught (literally) naked making a sandwich in their kitchen when they did come home, and then tried to steal their boat to escape which prompted a pretty large police response. He's a licensed electrician now and he's still hilarious. That's not even the worst of his mushroom antics.
Was this Erock's boat?

I know a hippie guy that can get me whatever but middle age and zero psychedelic experience seems like I should just leave it alone. Sniff.

G

I have mixed feelings about "psychedelics" (which is a made up marketing term) because they're definitely interesting experiences but there's a dark side to them for sure. Every time would follow a similar trajectory to what you described: started out fun then got too intense, scary and weird. I'd see some crazy stuff (walls breathing, spirit faces, trees turning into veins, etc.) and have what seemed like insights that wouldn't normally occur to me. But I would also encounter strange demonic presences and have those overwhelming feelings of dread.

Know-it-alls can dismiss this as "everything is just chemicals" and say it's all your subconscious, but I truly believe those drugs open you up to dimensions you're not supposed to see and nefarious spirit/demonic entities and influences. This seems to be a common occurrence among people that experiment with this stuff, which is strange because a lot of them are nonbelievers (atheist, agnostic, skeptic or otherwise). This thread collects a bunch of their experiences:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1097334574538018816.html[/URL]

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Was this Erock's boat?

I know a hippie guy that can get me whatever but middle age and zero psychedelic experience seems like I should just leave it alone. Sniff.
Just because someone inadvertently caught Erock in their net while trolling for tuna doesn't make it his boat.

@admin , can we have the ability to carcrash our own posts?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Are there any good guys 'out there'? Or is it all demons and bad types?

The demon part kinda ties into the Jason Brashears Annunaki-simulation rabbit hole I've been reading through lately. Simulation of some sort makes a lot more sense than the current historical accounts.

I feel like our consciousness is detuned just enough that normies don't experience anything extra-dimensional but can find their way into some shit they can't handle with dmt.

I have mixed feelings about "psychedelics" (which is a made up marketing term) because they're definitely interesting experiences but there's a dark side to them for sure. Every time would follow a similar trajectory to what you described: started out fun then got too intense, scary and weird. I'd see some crazy stuff (walls breathing, spirit faces, trees turning into veins, etc.) and have what seemed like insights that wouldn't normally occur to me. But I would also encounter strange demonic presences and have those overwhelming feelings of dread.

Know-it-alls can dismiss this as "everything is just chemicals" and say it's all your subconscious, but I truly believe those drugs open you up to dimensions you're not supposed to see and nefarious spirit/demonic entities and influences. This seems to be a common occurrence among people that experiment with this stuff, which is strange because a lot of them are nonbelievers (atheist, agnostic, skeptic or otherwise). This thread collects a bunch of their experiences: