• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Richmond High School Graduation Shooting

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Never went. Was I missing out?

Are Mama Zu's and Edo's still around? I used to drink up and down Main and Cary Streets like a disaster.
I wouldn't say you missed out, but it was definitely from a bygone era. I was lucky enough to go before it changed to Balliceaux and who knows what the fuck it is now. My old man used to go there back in the 70s when he was making an honest speed-dealer's living in Richmond

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Graduating might be their high water mark in life. Might as well go out on top.
It's always funny to me how when I graduated high school all the nogs and spics who were always like "fuck school" and barely did shit in class showed up like they celebrating some big acomplishment. Nigga, you are getting a shitty piece of paper that means nothing because you managed to show up enough that the school said "OK we can get rid of him"

G

Sounds about right. It's all totally normal and expected in their culture. You get into a minor scrape with some other illiterate ghetto-dweller, you kill him and his entire family. Then you "rap" about it.
Oh good another ‘rapper’ that tmz will tell me about. I’ve never heard of any you!

A2C5B02C-34A2-4CF1-AF9B-8D1342114E87.jpeg

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
This mom gives you an idea of what the graduating class was like. I don't think much of value was lost

And of course she blames the cops (3:20) for not being on the scene before and during the shooting.
Nigger on Nigger Crime = Cops fault

And another thing, why can't black people pronounce "children" or "kids" without sounding retarded?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I just personally think we should make schools an environment where killing people should be strongly discouraged. Maybe some posters that say something like "did you know shooting your peers can land you in jail?" Maybe they can do a unit on it in civics class. Do they have mandatory civics in the US? Could help.