• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT referring to your girlfriend as your “partner”?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It (hopefully) forces you to take the relationship seriously and your friends and families too. This way if one of you fucks up you (hopefully) don’t throw it all away and ideally friends and family will encourage you to remain together. You have to have kids too, a wife without kids is just a boring fuck.
This is my main issue right now. I just don’t see the point in marrying some bitch if we aren’t going to have kids. What’s the point? Why even bother?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'm genuinely fairly progressive on social issues, and I understand that the language we use expresses the values that are important to us, and a certain neutrality, whether it be with gender or power dynamic is very important to certain people, I can respect that, it doesn't hurt me to make a small change in how I address you and your relations. That said calling your girlfriend your partner makes you sound like a fucking faggot.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I've scolded at least ONE straight couple on this, in NYC: "I'm sure you're partners, that's great, but just call yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend", was something along the lines of what I said. Good thing this couple were good friends of mine, or I would've been canceled.