• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT referring to your girlfriend as your “partner”?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I don't believe or see the point in marriage
It (hopefully) forces you to take the relationship seriously and your friends and families too. This way if one of you fucks up you (hopefully) don’t throw it all away and ideally friends and family will encourage you to remain together. You have to have kids too, a wife without kids is just a boring fuck.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It (hopefully) forces you to take the relationship seriously and your friends and families too. This way if one of you fucks up you (hopefully) don’t throw it all away and ideally friends and family will encourage you to remain together. You have to have kids too, a wife without kids is just a boring fuck.
I don't want kids. I like my freedom. Not in a Cumia sit at home type way playing computer games I am planning on traveling the world for at least 3 years soon. I don't see how having a wedding makes how you feel about the person any different. My brother spent 40k on his wedding in a castle and I just laughed at the situation.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
I don't want kids. I like my freedom. Not in a Cumia sit at home type way playing computer games I am planning on traveling the world for at least 3 years soon. I don't see how having a wedding makes how you feel about the person any different. My brother spent 40k on his wedding in a castle and I just laughed at the situation.
Did you have to cosplay as a fag to attend?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My one friend had such a gaudy wedding that it was annoying. Im happy he didn’t ask me to stand in it because the suit RENTAL was like $400.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I don't have a girlfriend but if I did I'd call her my chick.
220px-Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg