• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT quitting smoking 5 years ago

G

Of course you don’t. Why would you
Screenshot_20230123-101952-916.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't understand why people get into smoking. It stinks and it costs fuck loads. You can't do it anywhere and it's not like it's being drunk or high and that's without any health considerations.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I didn't smoke for like a decade but my friend had fancy cigars. I smoked half of it and felt like I was shooting up hard drugs I was so lightheaded.

Forum Clout
I don't understand why people get into smoking. It stinks and it costs fuck loads. You can't do it anywhere and it's not like it's being drunk or high and that's without any health considerations.
Most people start when they're kids. Because it looks cool. And it does look cool, no one has ever been able to refute this. I used to be able to smoke in the pizza place after school until they banned smoking my freshman year. Also in those days any adult would buy cigarettes if you asked.