• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT New Metallica album

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I know Metallica hasn't put out a good album in a decade at this point, but I actually really liked Screaming Suicide. I'm curious to see if the rest of the album holds up to how good that song was.

G

I always give new Metallica a chance, because I loved those first four albums so much as a teenager. They kinda lost me in high school with Death Magnetic. It's got a few decent songs, but it's such a calculated course correction after St. Anger. Did we need Unforgiven 3? Hardwired was slightly better and Spit Out the Bone still slaps, child.

Anyway, the new one was better than I expected. Hardwired was almost entirely written by James and Lars, on this one Kirk's got four songwriting credits and Rob has three. The variety helps a lot. It's about as good as you're gonna get from modern Metallica. Probably didn't need to be seventy-seven minutes long, but whatever. I'd be self-indulgent too if I was them.

Forum Clout
fee28d31f5c9e1489d80e02464ca23ed.jpg
20230414_154441.jpg
20230414_154457.jpg
20230414_154410.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Average but theres a couple songs I really like. I love that they're still out there doing it when they could just retire and enjoy the fruits of their success. They've made it through the shit that kills 95% of bands.
When you make a deal with the devil/Satan, you can't retire or rest- it's why all these faggots never actually go on a real farewell tour. Look at Ozzy. Fucking decrepit as shit and announced his retirement (again) and now he'll be hitting the Spring and Summer rock festivals. At this point, he's a glorified corpse and Sharon keeps wheeling the old guy out there-

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I love them and I already got my tix for the no repeat tour but I'm not trying to hear any of the new shit. I loved death magnetic when it came out but none of the songs have had the staying power that their classics have.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When you make a deal with the devil/Satan, you can't retire or rest- it's why all these faggots never actually go on a real farewell tour. Look at Ozzy. Fucking decrepit as shit and announced his retirement (again) and now he'll be hitting the Spring and Summer rock festivals. At this point, he's a glorified corpse and Sharon keeps wheeling the old guy out there-
At this point it really is the “Sharon won’t let Ozzy retire tour” and the poor old man just wants to stay at home. I think he’s even said he won’t even be able to stand up for his Power Trip festival performance.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
At this point it really is the “Sharon won’t let Ozzy retire tour” and the poor old man just wants to stay at home. I think he’s even said he won’t even be able to stand up for his Power Trip festival performance.
This was from around 10 weeks ago.

He has atleast 12 tour dates coming up- lol. She's really motherfucking him. She must still be pissed about him choking the life out of her.