• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawt feeling bad for Pat sometimes?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I'd feel bad for him if I thought he had some sort of legitimate mental illness that was compelling him act this way, but he doesn't.

He's just an asshole.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I hate him for the manner he presents himself on twitter. Very unwarranted smugness, it is not 'cool', it looks so compensating. He has 0 ability to laugh at himself, a complete phony mid-wit who looks down on someone like me for my views; while I operate on an infinitely higher level of existence and cognizance. Why should I feel sorry for him?
Exactly. It's like if you're downtown working, and you to the store for coffee or something, you see some welfare nigger babbling incoherently into their phone or to a fellow nigger trying to purchase jolly ranchers on food stamps after standing around getting in everyone's way. You make out that they are mocking you for not having whatever style of sneaker is the most popular for them to steal these days. Meanwhile at the end of the day you get in your nice car that you didn't finance at 24 percent and drive back to your house in the suburbs to see your wife and kid. What you have is unimaginable to this spook, and yet they still act as if they look down on you. Why would you feel pity for that person? Or anything other than contempt. Pat is like a Nigger is what i'm saying. And fat.

G

Never, Pat is irredeemable for me. That’s not true. The only way he can redeem himself is with a shotgun in his mouth.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
atalker roundtable: who do you feel most sorry for?

Fatrick
Opie
Bobo
Lady Di's son
Big Nikki
Tippy Tom
Who/whatever Uncle Paul last had sex with

:unsure:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I feel bad for Niki. She really didn’t do anything to be involved in this, but her fucktarded never learns a lesson idiot of a husband got her here.

I feel bad for Pat in the sense Mother failed him and bred him into being so narcissistic he couldn’t accept defeat, or do things in his best interests, like shutting the fuck up and ignoring the trolls.