• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT crush videos?

G

Just reading the descriptions of these videos makes me sad. Can’t handle watching other people or animals suffer like that. I don’t know what people get out of it other than morbid curiosity.
Lotta sociopaths online, brotherman.

*Sniff*

G

I remember watching the Nick Berg video back in the day and being like "whatever" but I still get a little sick remembering one of those chink videos where she was wearing high heels and stomping on a kitten.

G

Just reading the descriptions of these videos makes me sad. Can’t handle watching other people or animals suffer like that. I don’t know what people get out of it other than morbid curiosity.
I would argue it's a good way to remember that the world is pretty shitty outside of most of our personal lives, and it's easy to forget this shit happens so long as it's out of sight, out of mind. I don't seek it out, but I think there's a value in seeing brutality and not becoming delusional about life. Like Ukraine/Russia war footage is a good reminder that war still *checks his le notes xD* sucks and people have to deal with that.

G

I would argue it's a good way to remember that the world is pretty shitty outside of most of our personal lives, and it's easy to forget this shit happens so long as it's out of sight, out of mind. I don't seek it out, but I think there's a value in seeing brutality and not becoming delusional about life. Like Ukraine/Russia war footage is a good reminder that war still *checks his le notes xD* sucks and people have to deal with that.

I agree, but i’m not some naive person who closes his eyes for the brutalities of life. I just get so sad about it.

G

I don't need to watch footage of a baby in a stroller getting hit by a missile to know that the world is full of sick fucks.

G

One of my dreams is having the opportunity to just rip apart a person who does shit like this.

Fill their throat with putty so they can’t scream, fish hook them until their cheeks rip off, put a thumb through their eye, break their fingers, arms, toes, and legs, etc.

Just let all of the hate I’ve bottled up go on someone who deserves it. Then let them live so every day I can be happy knowing the piece of shit is fucked.

That’s unrealistic, but I have thought about setting up a fake sale of bait dogs that dog fighters use and just manhandling the dude who shows up. I think that would be easier to get away with because they wouldn’t be suspicious if you hid your identity/used burners/met in an isolated area and they wouldn’t be as likely to report it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
c796b80f552f0b89102e0ab15bd37790.gif

No sir, I don't like it.

G

Goddamned white supremacy! Greatest threat in the world!

I will say, I wouldn’t mind finding some videos of dying monkeys. I hate macaques more than cancer.

But any other kind of animal and it ruins my day. Especially kittens and puppies. I just can’t.

G

One of my dreams is having the opportunity to just rip apart a person who does shit like this.

Fill their throat with putty so they can’t scream, fish hook them until their cheeks rip off, put a thumb through their eye, break their fingers, arms, toes, and legs, etc.

Just let all of the hate I’ve bottled up go on someone who deserves it. Then let them live so every day I can be happy knowing the piece of shit is fucked.

That’s unrealistic, but I have thought about setting up a fake sale of bait dogs that dog fighters use and just manhandling the dude who shows up. I think that would be easier to get away with because they wouldn’t be suspicious if you hid your identity/used burners/met in an isolated area and they wouldn’t be as likely to report it.
3fjcke498vf11.jpg