• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Zotters?

G

Where you at with the cheese there, treeks. What's your preference

Thanks for asking. Just give me a nice piece of Maasdammer or Tynjetaler and i’m happy. I also like soft cheeses like Camembert and goat cheese.

I used to eat a lot of cheese when i still drank, but i stopped drinking so i don’t eat that much anymore. Thanks for sharing Patreeky, fascinating stuff.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Thanks for asking. Just give me a nice piece of Maasdammer or Tynjetaler and i’m happy. I also like soft cheeses like Camembert and goat cheese.

I used to eat a lot of cheese when i still drank, but i stopped drinking so i don’t eat that much anymore. Thanks for sharing Patreeky, fascinating stuff.
I've never heard of those but I'm sure they're quite good. I actually haven't eaten a ton of cheese in a while, but i do think a good cheese is a simple pleasure. I like the really sharp Dubliner irish cheese on a slice of bread and then toasted lightly in an oven or toaster oven