• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD washing your hands after you use the bathroom.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I always wash my hands before I take a piss
TGGI. I’d rather keep my fawkin peckah clean than my hands. That said I thoroughly wash my hands with soap after taking a shit.

literally everything in a bathroom from the door handle to the faucet is crawling with fecal matter
This is why I don’t touch a single surface in public toilets with my hands. I’ll turn the fucking faucet on with my shoe if I have to. I’ve walked into public restrooms that were just too dirty to use so I pissed on the wall instead. The fuck do I care if Dan Mullen’s wife has a rough day at work.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
TGGI. I’d rather keep my fawkin peckah clean than my hands. That said I thoroughly wash my hands with soap after taking a shit.

This is why I don’t touch a single surface in public toilets with my hands. I’ll turn the fucking faucet on with my shoe if I have to. I’ve walked into public restrooms that were just too dirty to use so I pissed on the wall instead. The fuck do I care if Dan Mullen’s wife has a rough day at work.
Anyone else ever piss all over the wall at a bar because the bartender was being a dick?