• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD washing your hands after you use the bathroom.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I very rarely do it. Sometimes I'll just run the sink so people who might be listening can think I washed my hands, when I didn't.

It's so funny because I'll take the time to turn the water on for a few seconds and shut it off and still pull down a paper, all the while could have just washed them.

Weirdly I'll wash my hands a few times during the day just out of the blue.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
If I see someone I know not properly wash their hands after using the bathroom, I instantly lose all of my respect for them. Soap, water, good scrub, rinse. How am I supposed to respect someone who can't even respect themselves enough that they eat food with shit-laced hands? And yes, shit-laced, because literally everything in a bathroom from the door handle to the faucet is crawling with fecal matter. And then you go and eat a sandwich with those same hands? I see it as barbaric behavior and will treat you accordingly.

It's also why I cook and almost never eat at restaurants. There's pieces of shit all over that food.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I very rarely do it. Sometimes I'll just run the sink so people who might be listening can think I washed my hands, when I didn't.

It's so funny because I'll take the time to turn the water on for a few seconds and shut it off and still pull down a paper, all the while could have just washed them.

Weirdly I'll wash my hands a few times during the day just out of the blue.
Are you me? This is fucking uncanny. I'm also high af, so maybe this isn't as mind blowing as it seems right now.