• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Warren Zevon

G

We've been over this several times already. Go back and replay our best of catalog..

WWAWD repeating da WWAWD posts? Are we running out of new show material?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love Warren Zevon, his self titled album might be my favorite with tons of guests doing back up vocals ( Jackson Browne, Don Henley, Glen Frey, Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Ratt, Carl Wilson, Lindsey Buckingham) the song “Desperados Under The Eaves” is great if you’ve never heard it. I always like his writing, had a dark sense of humor to it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Desperados Under the Eaves is one of my all-time favourite tracks from anyone. He's like Elton John but without the embarrassing glam rock schtick.
Same here, it’s such a great song that so many people don’t know / have heard. My dad is like the World biggest beach boys fan and wasn’t aware of the song even though Carl Wilson (who he loved) was on backup vocals. Kinda sucks most people only know him for Werewolves of London like he’s a goofy one hit wonder even though he’s got so much great stuff.