• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD waking up in the middle of the night itchy as all fuck?

Forum Clout
I get night sweats quite a bit. Annoying as fuck. According to my girlfriend I sleep with my fucking arms sticking straight up into the air, where i'll scratch my forearms really slowly. Probably possessed.
If the night sweats are paired with:

- Swollen lymph nodes in your neck, armpits or groin
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Chest pain, coughing or trouble breathing
- Persistent fatigue
- Fever
- Unexplained weight loss

get checked out, brotherman

Forum Clout
Fuck man, snoring is the most intolerable sound in the world to me. The last crazy bitch I dated snored insanely loud and I couldn't sleep with her. I always associated snoring with fat people. There were a couple times when we had to sleep in the same bed and I'd just be awake all night focusing on how much I hate that fucking noise. She was also able to fall asleep immediately so I never got a chance to fall asleep before her.

If I ever had to stay at a hotel with my dad I'd always end up sleeping in the bath tub because he also snores and grinds his teeth unlike anything I've ever heard.
Weirdly, snoring doesnt bother me at all. It just becomes background noise to me like a loud A/C unit

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Whats it mean when a girlfriend will stay asleep while screaming "ahhhhh noooooo" multiple times a night?
I feel like I usually wakeup from horrific stuff happening in nightmares, especially if I'd be screaming

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
On the topic of itch. My dumbass doctor sent me for 3 clap tests in a row once cause my dickhole kept itching/burning. Turns out it was from my detergent. My cockhole demands the finest of detergents. The stupid bitch taking my blood was like "boy will be boys" no bitch, more like dumb fuckin doctors will be dumb fuckin doctors. I hadnt even fucked in 3 years at that point, it was my born again virgin incel phase.