• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD waking up in the middle of the night itchy as all fuck?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't have bed bugs. This just happens to me the odd time. It's extremely annoying. I think it might be because I ate a bunch of shitty pizza yesterday. My entire body is intensely itchy and if I scratch it, it seems to make it worse. I thought about showering, but that's made it worse in the past too.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I get night sweats quite a bit. Annoying as fuck. According to my girlfriend I sleep with my fucking arms sticking straight up into the air, where i'll scratch my forearms really slowly. Probably possessed.
My one ex slept on her stomach and multiple times a night, she'd lean her head up, take the palm of her flat hand and violently rub the shit out of her face really fast for like five seconds. Then she'd just go limp and her head would crash back down into the pillow, still dead asleep. It was honestly hilarious but I guess you'd kind of have to see it to get it. It looked like it should've hurt. If I rubbed my face like that I could break my nose.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
As a kid I used to get severe cases of hives. It was fucking hellish.

My mom still made me go to football practice and I was crying. When my doctor found out I played football with them she was basically like jesus christ, you’re an insane cunt.
Making you play football with hives is fucking cruel lol. Sweating in the pads must have felt great.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
My one ex slept on her stomach and multiple times a night, she'd lean her head up, take the palm of her flat hand and violently rub the shit out of her face really fast for like five seconds. Then she'd just go limp and her head would crash back down into the pillow, still dead asleep. It was honestly hilarious but I guess you'd kind of have to see it to get it. It looked like it should've hurt. If I rubbed my face like that I could break my nose.
Holy fuck lol that woulda freaked me out. I had this one girlfriend that would snore really loud and it would piss me the fuck off. So i'd pinch her nose for a microsecond just till her throat backed up and she'd stop lol

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Holy fuck lol that woulda freaked me out. I had this one girlfriend that would snore really loud and it would piss me the fuck off. So i'd pinch her nose for a microsecond just till her throat backed up and she'd stop lol
Fuck man, snoring is the most intolerable sound in the world to me. The last crazy bitch I dated snored insanely loud and I couldn't sleep with her. I always associated snoring with fat people. There were a couple times when we had to sleep in the same bed and I'd just be awake all night focusing on how much I hate that fucking noise. She was also able to fall asleep immediately so I never got a chance to fall asleep before her.

If I ever had to stay at a hotel with my dad I'd always end up sleeping in the bath tub because he also snores and grinds his teeth unlike anything I've ever heard.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Fuck man, snoring is the most intolerable sound in the world to me. The last crazy bitch I dated snored insanely loud and I couldn't sleep with her. I always associated snoring with fat people. There were a couple times when we had to sleep in the same bed and I'd just be awake all night focusing on how much I hate that fucking noise. She was also able to fall asleep immediately so I never got a chance to fall asleep before her.

If I ever had to stay at a hotel with my dad I'd always end up sleeping in the bath tub because he also snores and grinds his teeth unlike anything I've ever heard.
Sleeping in the tub sounds like something a rape victim ends up doing. Fuckin hilarious that you had to resort to that over powerful full bellied dad snores. I woulda flipped. Snoring makes me want to die. I know exactly what you mean by zeroing in on it and not being able to focus on anything else. Every snore you get more and more irate. Fawk.

G

First girl I ever slept with snored like crazy. I'd probably roll her out of bed now, but 16 year old me was willing to make the tradeoff.

G

Sleeping in the tub sounds like something a rape victim ends up doing. Fuckin hilarious that you had to resort to that over powerful full bellied dad snores. I woulda flipped. Snoring makes me want to die. I know exactly what you mean by zeroing in on it and not being able to focus on anything else. Every snore you get more and more irate. Fawk.
Poor lil Abe

S09E01-zhJHSZlm-subtitled.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'd bring the blankets off the bed and I was usually small enough to be able to fit comfortably in the tub. I'd make a little Abe-nest. And I could turn on the bathroom fan so I wouldn't have to hear the insane, inhuman noises that my dad was making. I had to do it when I was older on hockey trips too and that blew.

G

I'd bring the blankets off the bed and I was usually small enough to be able to fit comfortably in the tub. I'd make a little Abe-nest. And I could turn on the bathroom fan so I wouldn't have to hear the insane, inhuman noises that my dad was making. I had to do it when I was older on hockey trips too and that blew.
Why the fuck didn't you just get earplugs? Especially on the hockey trips, goddamn.