• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Vietnam

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Banh mi sandwiches rule. #Ruizing

8aa8595b2e80cd23ef7bce91797389c5.jpg
I admire the consistency. I never had a bad bahn mi, they're the same quality everywhere.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Gonna go enjoy some gook food for dinner tonight but other than that I’m not all in with it.

I feel sorry for the vets who came back to America and were spit on and called baby killers, that was fawkin’ brutal. It also inspired one of my favorite 90s songs (“Rooster” by Alice In Chains slaps, child).

The Hippies did far worse than spit on returning soldiers. Soldiers getting off of the planes needed armed security due to veterans being stabbed, shot and/or murdered by these “peaceful“ hippie fags. A Vietnam Veteran recently told me that he had a friend who got off of a return flight from Vietnam to California, went to the nearest bathroom in his uniform and was stabbed to death. I am around Vietnam vets often in my line of work and they all have similar stories of hippies being violent towards them. The (((media))) downplays this shit.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
T
The Hippies did far worse than spit on returning soldiers. Soldiers getting off of the planes needed armed security due to veterans being stabbed, shot and/or murdered by these “peaceful“ hippie fags. A Vietnam Veteran recently told me that he had a friend who got off of a return flight from Vietnam to California, went to the nearest bathroom in his uniform and was stabbed to death. I am around Vietnam vets often in my line of work and they all have similar stories of hippies being violent towards them. The (((media))) downplays this shit.
The spitting on soldiers thing is a myth, child.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Well, you can only prop up a shitty gov't and military for so long if they're totally corrupt and incompetent. We almost always won on the battlefield. What more do ya want?
I’d like for us to not prop up governments. I’d like to not send American children to go kill heathens in some jungle because some fat retard decided it’s “strategic” despite having enough nuclear armaments to destroy the entire world, so no physical war was going to happen. The last justification for a war was WW2, for the Japanese.
So did Dan Mullen, while beating his wife I hear.

Sick guy.
You had me until that last part. Flavia slaps Dan down on the ground every night he doesn’t get a good sale.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
There's this ancient old fuck that I work with who's clearly going senile and cannot perform the basic tasks his job requires of him. He'll regularly embarrass me when we have to work together and I very often want to scream at him. But I heard he did two tours in Nam so I never say anything. I know he was a marine and his age certainly lines up. But if I ever find out that cocksucker didn't spend his teens making gook ear necklaces I'm gonna be livid.

Forum Clout
There's this ancient old fuck that I work with who's clearly going senile and cannot perform the basic tasks his job requires of him. He'll regularly embarrass me when we have to work together and I very often want to scream at him. But I heard he did two tours in Nam so I never say anything. I know he was a marine and his age certainly lines up. But if I ever find out that cocksucker didn't spend his teens making gook ear necklaces I'm gonna be livid.

Do you mean you have to respect him because of his service? It's not like he's a doctor or actually accomplished something difficult. Fuck that guy, my friend!

People who become soldiers are probably pretty low IQ on average. They see the soldier status as a shortcut to the kind of reverence that's otherwise reserved for high achievers.

Last edited: