• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD unprompted and unwanted contact with exes

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
very easy solution....don't have girlfriends....

...just have a "intimate life portfolio" that revolves around random hook ups that you've, at most, had sex with 3 times

Also, be a shitty sex-doer who doesn't if you cum within 5 or so minutes

no woman from your past will go looking for you ever

it's a very proactive approach
I just be myself. Never been more easier.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
very easy solution....don't have girlfriends....

...just have a "intimate life portfolio" that revolves around random hook ups that you've, at most, had sex with 3 times

Also, be a shitty sex-doer who doesn't if you cum within 5 or so minutes

no woman from your past will go looking for you ever

it's a very proactive approach
With your face and complexation, you have no trouble at all not finding a girlfriend, Quadroon funster.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I left the crazy one a voicemail yesterday and woke up today to a long email about how she'll make a police report if I "continue to harass" her. Which I haven't done. That was my first contact with her since December and she initiated it. Every time I think I miss that cunt I'm reminded of what a fucking psycho she is.

The woman who repeatedly assaulted me and stabbed me fears for her safety, apparently.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
this is unfounded...
1680621414126.png

G

I left the crazy one a voicemail yesterday and woke up today to a long email about how she'll make a police report if I "continue to harass" her. Which I haven't done. That was my first contact with her since December and she initiated it. Every time I think I miss that cunt I'm reminded of what a fucking psycho she is.

The woman who repeatedly assaulted me and stabbed me fears for her safety, apparently.
Was the sex good? I bet it was.