• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD unprompted and unwanted contact with exes

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I have an ex that contacts me every few years since 2014. She most recently contacted me at the start of Feb. I have no idea what she wants. I gave her a very curt response last time and went full no contact this time. I highly doubt she wants my juicy fawkin pecker since I fucked her over big time in what was the life we had. Maybe she hit her head real hard

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
looks like if amelie the movie tried to rape a bug
?

1680573413002.png

G

Look man, I cheated on the bitch and dumped her and then got married a few years later
I had one like that too, she’d text me once every 3 years or so just to see what’s up. Probably just being nice but I went full ghost. It’s the only thing you can do.

My sister told me she reached out to her on Facebook and she’s married to a street shitter, which is pretty funny.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I had one like that too, she’d text me once every 3 years or so just to see what’s up. Probably just being nice but I went full ghost. It’s the only thing you can do.

My sister told me she reached out to her on Facebook and she’s married to a street shitter, which is pretty funny.
It's weird and I hate how bothered I am by her email two months ago. She also works in journalism so I gotta wonder if she thinks I'm less of an insane redneck since 2016 or what

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
A chick I was with for ten years randomly contacted me a few weeks ago for the first time in six or seven years. I never responded, but it had me fucked up for some reason. I was very in love with her but I'm over it now.

Yesterday I dozed off around noon, had a dream that I was at my recent, crazy ex's place working things out with her and then my phone rang, I woke up, it was her calling. I answered and she didn't say anything but I could hear that she was there. I just said "hello" twice and said "I hope you're okay" and hung up. I was also very in love with her despite all the ridiculous nutcase shit and I haven't stopped thinking about her since that fucking call.

G

A chick I was with for ten years randomly contacted me a few weeks ago for the first time in six or seven years. I never responded, but it had me fucked up for some reason. I was very in love with her but I'm over it now.

Yesterday I dozed off around noon, had a dream that I was at my recent, crazy ex's place working things out with her and then my phone rang, I woke up, it was her calling. I answered and she didn't say anything but I could hear that she was there. I just said "hello" twice and said "I hope you're okay" and hung up. I was also very in love with her despite all the ridiculous nutcase shit and I haven't stopped thinking about her since that fucking call.
That’s all they want, just to know they have that power still. They have no intention of doing anything but just want to know they could if they wanted to.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That’s all they want, just to know they have that power still. They have no intention of doing anything but just want to know they could if they wanted to.
I left the crazy one a voicemail yesterday and woke up today to a long email about how she'll make a police report if I "continue to harass" her. Which I haven't done. That was my first contact with her since December and she initiated it. Every time I think I miss that cunt I'm reminded of what a fucking psycho she is.

The woman who repeatedly assaulted me and stabbed me fears for her safety, apparently.

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
very easy solution....don't have girlfriends....

...just have a "intimate life portfolio" that revolves around random hook ups that you've, at most, had sex with 3 times

Also, be a shitty sex-doer who doesn't if you cum within 5 or so minutes

no woman from your past will go looking for you ever

it's a very proactive approach