• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Thanksgiving

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't understand why you would want to do Christmas without the gifts so close to Christmas? What makes Christmas so great is it's everything thanksgiving is and more. Granted we have boxing day to make it at least a two day thing as there's a lot to fit in but having Thanksgiving a month before hand is like having a wank moments before your about to sleep with someone.

G

oandathanksgiving.jpg

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I guess I’ve never understood the point of thanksgiving in modernity since it theoretically gets overshadowed event-wise by Christmas. They accomplish very similar goals (i.e. extended family dinner, celebration of wintertime hardship, heavy Christian overtones) but Thanksgiving somehow has worse food and fewer tangible rewards for attending. Maybe I’m just a consumerist faggot with a debased and ugly family but like fuck thanksgiving.

G

Peanut oil fried turkey is the best thing ever and If you think turkey is dry and shit you haven't had it

Easter is the shit holiday because it's about a bunch of smelly bearded new yorkers killing our lord

ah yea partner, nothing like some peanut oil turkey, ham puffs, and a lil evan williams and then kick it back to puff on free vapes all night

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't understand why you would want to do Christmas without the gifts so close to Christmas? What makes Christmas so great is it's everything thanksgiving is and more. Granted we have boxing day to make it at least a two day thing as there's a lot to fit in but having Thanksgiving a month before hand is like having a wank moments before your about to sleep with someone.
I feel like they’re interchangeable once you stop caring about gifts.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
fun fact- it's called "amateur night" because that's when all college freshmen come home for the first time, and try to show off that they can drink