• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD teachers having sex with their pupils?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hopefully IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 swiped that plump hippy heiny!
I didn’t, she once had me stay after class for some reason and starting telling me she had been the doctor recently for some snowboarding injury and mentioned that the doctor put his finger up her butt. I wasn’t sure if she was messing with me and knew about the bet and this was some kind of trap so I made some excuse and ran out.

G

I didn’t, she once had me stay after class for some reason and starting telling me she had been the doctor recently for some snowboarding injury and mentioned that the doctor put his finger up her butt. I wasn’t sure if she was messing with me and knew about the bet and this was some kind of trap so I made some excuse and ran out.
Yeah, I’ve always thought my teacher wore those tiny shorts as a send off to the boys for ogling at her all year

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Hey guise, could we please not talk about fucking kids under the age of 4?

That's just going too far.

G

Imagine you are the husband...getting cucked by some smooth-faced Adonis, because you married a WHORE.