• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Swimming?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I swim in pussy, just like Dan '5 Sinks' Mullen taught me, funster.

1679895160798-jpeg.106012
Million Dollar Dan is living his best life, just drowning in pussy and (((they))) hate that. I hope to one day have a fifth bathroom sink, funster.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Never learned to swim. My neighbor had a pool and all the kids would swim there but I could tell he was a pedophile. He was one of the Paul Weimer obvious types. He recently got out of prison at the age of 87 after doing ten years for child rape and still lives in my old neighborhood.

Edit: you should go swimming with your sister Patreeky. Sounds like a good bonding experience.
So he served his time and is back out and living at home, meanwhile you still don't know how to swim. :colin_md:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I can't swim in my pool for 30 mins without a neighbor eventually stopping me and asking how I'm doing etc and eventually others sit around the pool chatting and playing the local boomer rock FM radio station.

This is because the pool is in the front of the building rather than the back of the building. So people come and go all the time and have to stare at you or wave.