• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Swimming?

G

This is the type of question we need answers for at once.

6FA9F4D9-24E1-410E-AA04-0066957FBB61.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Never learned to swim. My neighbor had a pool and all the kids would swim there but I could tell he was a pedophile. He was one of the Paul Weimer obvious types. He recently got out of prison at the age of 87 after doing ten years for child rape and still lives in my old neighborhood.

Edit: you should go swimming with your sister Patreeky. Sounds like a good bonding experience.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Never learned to swim. My neighbor had a pool and all the kids would swim there but I could tell he was a pedophile. He was one of the Paul Weimer obvious types. He recently got out of prison at the age of 87 after doing ten years for child rape and still lives in my old neighborhood.

Edit: you should go swimming with your sister Patreeky. Sounds like a good bonding experience.
You should go learn how to swim in his pool since you can beat him up now.