• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Stoner Rock

lowend73

Forum Clout
I think Kylesa has elements of Stoner Rock. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what that means.

Good band nonetheless. Sexy broad too

Ah, stoner rock is along the lines of early Black Sabbath. Lots of fuzz, distortion, and the best part instrumentals.

This is a really great documentary

Any band that plays Orange amps are great in my book

Im no professional musician, but playing Stoner Rock as to be great

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
when you said 'stoner rock' my first thoughts where Vietnam era stuff, the kinda records Dave Rabbit would play. While I don't hate your examples - they aiight - they wouldn't be my choice while getting stoned

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
when you said 'stoner rock' my first thoughts where Vietnam era stuff, the kinda records Dave Rabbit would play. While I don't hate your examples - they aiight - they wouldn't be my choice while getting stoned
Agree -I'll listen to anything but this when high.

But for some reason sitting in a hot car or summer in general fits this kinda sound perfectly. I think Desert Rock is a more apt label. sniff

But enough of this palaver... let's get this show on the road!

I just remembered I saw Garcia Plays Kyuss live many years ago for the short reunion tour thing he did. It ruled so fucking hard.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I loved the first two The Sword albums when I was in high school and just discovering the dope. They still fuck hard.