WWAWD sparkling water?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I like it from time to time, especially with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice or lime juice. If you go to Georgian restaurants in Central Europe they have this sparkling mineral water that’s kind of salty, called borjomi, which is PFG.

Attachments

• 1713913078828.jpeg
    1713913078828.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 6

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I never drink soda. I wasn't allowed to as a kid and now I hate it. I get coffee at McDonald's.
How are ya, by the way? How's business at the Ole brewery?
Doing great, we've actually implemented a mandatory "rape of lesbian" policy in our hiring process to correct the wrongs of our past. Thanks for the call.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I noticed professors would have a bottle of Topo Chico come Monday when they were still hungover, so I tried it and there's nothing better.
Topo Chico with lime every now and then is nice, too. It has to be ice cold.

Naturally carbonated mineral water like what we got in Colorado is a bit freaky to me, but still decent.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I’m also partial to that one, Ray. Have you had Krystynka? I like that one after a workout or if I have a hangover

I have a few times if it's all a shop has. I have no preference, ultimately, but I lean towards the Naleczowianka since I drank so much of it while I was keto.

Ever been to the village of Mlodow? I was told about it having a spring you can actually bottle and drink from. Gosia and I made a trip during a tour break.

Best water I have ever drank in my life.

I remember when the American fan jumped onto keto and asked for advice on quelling the rare impulse for a sweet taste - I told the lad to take mineral water and put a fresh lemon slice in it. Give it a bit to absorb and it works every time. Swears by it now.