• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD sister being in ICU?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Car crash. She wasn't driving but odds are everyone was high, yeah. She probably wouldn't have been in the car if it weren't for drugs. She's intubated with a bleed on her brain, her ex and son are on their way down there now.

It's been a long time since I had a drink before noon but I think I'll make an exception today.
So, not drugs.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You should be one of the guys who writes content for Hallmark sympathy cards
Lmao I had more typed out but I backspaced it. I've got a little sister and I cant think about this sort of thing for long.
Terry, I care and hope you and your family can find a way to keep your chins up during what feels like the end of your worlds.

Thas a little better eh?

G

How did you address the situation with Allah? Did you pray for "Terry"?
Look at this guy - Nicocado's gaping ass gives him a lil thrill, doodies on a woman's face are PFG but don't let's start talking about God, that's icky!! Uncomfortable!
Lmao I had more typed out but I backspaced it. I've got a little sister and I cant think about this sort of thing for long.
Terry, I care and hope you and your family can find a way to keep your chins up during what feels like the end of your worlds.

Thas a little better eh?
Don't listen to him, man. I appreciated it.

G

Said a prayer for you and your family. Hope everything works out.

You said a prayer? To the skygod that listens to you talk to yourself with your hands clasped and will heal terry’s sister?
what are you, 5?

1963E3B9-8232-42B6-BD3E-96F97FAA9E93.jpeg