WWAWD shoplifting? Have you ever done it and is it moral?

Antsballwasher

asshole
mostly consider it a white woman crime.

how often do you wash your yamaka?

according to FBI statistics from 2022:
6.6% of all shoplifting crimes are white women.
20% of all shoplifting crimes are black men,

there are 110 million white women in the USA
There are 20 million black men in the USA

This means that black men are 15x more likely to shoplift than white women, or 1500%.
Do with that what you will.

:image_9247::image_9253:

:colin_sm:

Antsballwasher

asshole
It's not immoral; peoples' main argument is that others have to pay for lost goods - BZZZT, wrong! supermarkets have whole teams of people working-out the maximum price which they can sell things, anything apparently cheap is just a 'loss leader' to bring people into the store.

I don't do it, but morally it's fine if you do.

All in wit using kohlberg's levels of morality to assess if somebody is an actual NPC SHEEP :fighter_sm: (like the midwit post above me)

1) stealing is wrong. never do it. it is wrong being theft is wrong.
2) stealing is wrong, but it is okay if you're stealing from a party that won't notice the bottom line.
3) stealing is wrong, but if you can get away with it in this post-truth ajudicial clownworld, go for it.
We're all dust in 50 years and nothing you do matters. dog eat dog world (high functioning iq/eq answer)

Screenshot 2024-04-21 9.36.23 AM.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
All in wit using kohlberg's levels of morality to assess if somebody is an actual NPC SHEEP :fighter_sm: (like the midwit post above me)

1) stealing is wrong. never do it. it is wrong being theft is wrong.
2) stealing is wrong, but it is okay if you're stealing from a party that won't notice the bottom line.
3) stealing is wrong, but if you can get away with it in this post-truth ajudicial clownworld, go for it.
We're all dust in 50 years and nothing you do matters. dog eat dog world (high functioning iq/eq answer)

View attachment 194341
Niggery. Behavior.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
I'd rather starve than to steal

But then I never been a crackhead nor homeless so I can't really judge

Justify all you want but nobody like a cheater I guess

There's a smelly cunt that lives around my area and all he does all day is go around supermarkets/7-11 to steal shit like bread and coca-cola, I have seen him steal twice and it's garbage behavior

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
how often do you wash your yamaka?

according to FBI statistics from 2022:
6.6% of all shoplifting crimes are white women.
20% of all shoplifting crimes are black men,

there are 110 million white women in the USA
There are 20 million black men in the USA

This means that black men are 15x more likely to shoplift than white women, or 1500%.
Do with that what you will.

:image_9247::image_9253:

:colin_sm:
Whoa, this guy is not afraid to go there even if it’s not politically correct. He says black people steal. Can he even say that?! Shut up, everyone knows what I meant when I said it’s a white woman crime.

It's not immoral; peoples' main argument is that others have to pay for lost goods - BZZZT, wrong! supermarkets have whole teams of people working-out the maximum price which they can sell things, anything apparently cheap is just a 'loss leader' to bring people into the store.

I don't do it, but morally it's fine if you do.
They wouldn't have to do that if people weren't acting like niggers and stealing from them all the time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yes, it's immoral and I would never do it.

However, I like the idea that people are doing it when using the "Self Checkout" lane in large chain grocery stores. My hope is that corporations eventually start losing so much money through theft that they're forced to open up regular check out lanes again.
If you go to Target first thing in the morning by me they have no actual registers open. It’s a hack point but I don’t work for you so I’m not checking myself out.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
If you go to Target first thing in the morning by me they have no actual registers open. It’s a hack point but I don’t work for you so I’m not checking myself out.
When a brotherman is at the grocery store and there's only one register open with a huge line and 10 registers un-manned and also a huge line at "Self Checkout".... it's fuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkiing enrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging

jim rages.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I don't steal. I used to when I was a kid. Not because I needed to or anything, just because. One time a couple years ago, I was in big store around Christmas and I saw the manager or whatever dragging this woman around by the arm and telling her that she's going to jail and stuff. He was talking like a Trailer Park Boys cop. "You're going away to con college for a long time, shitbird." because she tried to steal something and he busted her. He took her to this indoor cart corral thing and made her stand in there while he stood there in front of her with his arms crossed like a mall cop and a look of purpose on his face like he's doing something super important. The way the guy was being so over the top like he truly gave a shit that this lady tried to steal whatever bullshit item and was acting like she stole from him directly pissed me off so I was like "Ma'am, just leave. Fuck this guy. He can't physically keep you here. He literally can't touch you." I think the lady was wicked embarrassed so she didn't even glance up at me. The manager guy started his cop shit on me so I told him to shut his fucking mouth. As I was already walking away he was like "YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE!" and I was like "Make me, you fucking faggot." Then I just turned around and milled around and made the guy uncomfortable for another 5 minutes or so. The cops never showed up while I was there.