• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Shaq in every commercial

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Snoop Dogg is another great example of a commercial nigger. Friendly, lovable Snoop Dogg. Who killed a man in 1993 and claimed to be an actual pimp while he was rich as fuck and definitely didn't need to do that.
My favorite Artie story is that Mr. Dogg went on Stern then said, “I’m still a motherfucker P I M P, I got a stable of bitches, and if one axe up I hit ‘em with a shoe.” “The next day he announced a 20 million dollar deal with Pepsi.”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don’t think he’s hurting for money, he just takes any offer because it’s not like doing commercials hurts him or does anything to “tarnish” his name and / or legacy because he’s Shaq and everybody knows him. He’s one of the few sports names that people who don’t even watch sports know and he’s well-liked.

Shaq is also know for being a real nice and generous guy, you never hear a bad story about him. Years ago I lived in Orlando and Shaq would be seen often around town. I worked in the Orlando nightclubs and he would come in but usually in pajamas because no night club was going to turn Shaq away for not following the dress code. When he would come he would have a big roll of 20 dollar bills and he would hand a 20 to every employee in the nightclub - bouncers/vip hosts/bartenders/bottle service girls, etc.
Were you a bottle service girl? You homo.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Shaq even has Canadian-only ads for printer cartridges where he's dressed up as a hockey player. I like Shaq Daddy tho. Him talking about how close the moon is and how to save money with filling up your car with gas never gets old

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And what does that tell you about the guys that are in Expendables 4?
Yeah I don’t know the whole story but either a top Hollywood producer or agent sexually assaulted him and he finally came out with it and that producer / agent was involved with all the Expendables and other big productions so his opportunities are a bit limited right now.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Shaq even has Canadian-only ads for printer cartridges where he's dressed up as a hockey player. I like Shaq Daddy tho. Him talking about how close the moon is and how to save money with filling up your car with gas never gets old

Dude, him and Chuck ranting on T.V. about niggerball is funnier and more entertaining than the last 15 years of comedy specials.