• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Shaq in every commercial

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
I had normie relatives over for thanksgiving and started to notice this then. And now when I go to the gym I see Shaq every goddamn commercial.

Unlike them forcing blacks down our throats in every single commercial I get the sense that Whites actually like seeing Shaq in ads
And they are more likely to purchase product because of it.

And how much money does Shaq need anyway?

Just really sick of seeing him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Shaq is no Charles Barkley, who might be the most endearing blunt man in history, but I still like the fella.

Not for his movies though. Bloody Christ, Hollywood tried so hard to make him a thing in the 90's. You couldn't threaten to kill my mother to make me watch Kazaam, and Blue Chips wasn't even saved by Nick Nolte.

But if you love bad films, you have to watch Steel. You HAVE to. Nothing is more 90's than a giant NBA player in steel armor, who somehow is also an engineering genius (despite having the diction of Tor Johnson) and has a crippled love interest. If I remember, it even has Richard Roundtree in it, and I know it has Judd Nelson, which was a 90's B movie requirement.

Whoever greenlit this must have had enough coke to make their heart explode.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Because all the other white-friendly, dancing commercial coons are either old, dead or rapists. Michael Jordan is known to be a prick now. Morgan Freeman is getting too old for this shit like Danny Glover. Bill Cosby is the most prolific rapist of all time and also too old for this shit. Billy Dee Williams is dead. But I guess Colt .45 wasn't really aimed at whitey. I'm starting to blank on other commercial niggers (it's like house nigger or field nigger). The only other one coming to mind right now is BB King in the diabetes ads, but that was clearly for black people.

I'm more tired of seeing Kevin Hart. All the fucking time. He's pretty much unavoidable. He replaced Chris Tucker as the shrill, minstrel show faggot that everyone loves for some unexplainable reason.

Edit: further commercial niggers - Snoop Dogg, Marshawn Lynch,

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Shaq is no Charles Barkley, who might be the most endearing blunt man in history, but I still like the fella.

Not for his movies though. Bloody Christ, Hollywood tried so hard to make him a thing in the 90's. You couldn't threaten to kill my mother to make me watch Kazaam, and Blue Chips wasn't even saved by Nick Nolte.

But if you love bad films, you have to watch Steel. You HAVE to. Nothing is more 90's than a giant NBA player in steel armor, who somehow is also an engineering genius (despite having the diction of Tor Johnson) and has a crippled love interest. If I remember, it even has Richard Roundtree in it, and I know it has Judd Nelson, which was a 90's B movie requirement.

Whoever greenlit this must have had enough coke to make their heart explode.

I remember going to see Kazaam in the theater with my babysitter and her sons. I was six. I dressed exactly like the kid in that movie but with a coonskin cap. I'm honestly going to try to find and watch Kazaam soon to see how horrible it is. It's a fucking retarded premise, for sure, but I loved it as a kid.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
What dead, smooth darky am I confusing for Billy Dee Williams?
Not sure, but I know who it isn’t.

33B2572A-5343-49C2-BFD6-973CCBB2A8C9.jpeg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I remember going to see Kazaam in the theater with my babysitter and her sons. I was six. I dressed exactly like the kid in that movie but with a coonskin cap. I'm honestly going to try to find and watch Kazaam soon to see how horrible it is. It's a fucking retarded premise, for sure, but I loved it as a kid.

Here’s the kid now

6C9C8594-951B-491F-B811-027AB0B20DEE.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think he’s hurting for money, he just takes any offer because it’s not like doing commercials hurts him or does anything to “tarnish” his name and / or legacy because he’s Shaq and everybody knows him. He’s one of the few sports names that people who don’t even watch sports know and he’s well-liked.

Shaq is also know for being a real nice and generous guy, you never hear a bad story about him. Years ago I lived in Orlando and Shaq would be seen often around town. I worked in the Orlando nightclubs and he would come in but usually in pajamas because no night club was going to turn Shaq away for not following the dress code. When he would come he would have a big roll of 20 dollar bills and he would hand a 20 to every employee in the nightclub - bouncers/vip hosts/bartenders/bottle service girls, etc.