• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD serial killers?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
alot of "Serial killer" hot takes

1) I'm so sick of media making Ted Bundy handsome, and dashing in any of the made of TV movies. Bundy was short, and a 6 at best. Even though he did a great job in the role, Mark Harmon looks NOTHING like bundy
2) Nobody will play Gacy better than Brian Denahey (sp)...then again- that's not really a "hot take" because it's pretty much agreed that he nailed that character
3) I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sick of bandwagoners who are fascinated by serial killers......where were you when the rest of us weirdo's were looked at as.....well- WEIRDO'S for knowing that bundy bit the nipples off of his victims

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
alot of "Serial killer" hot takes

1) I'm so sick of media making Ted Bundy handsome, and dashing in any of the made of TV movies. Bundy was short, and a 6 at best. Even though he did a great job in the role, Mark Harmon looks NOTHING like bundy
2) Nobody will play Gacy better than Brian Denahey (sp)...then again- that's not really a "hot take" because it's pretty much agreed that he nailed that character
3) I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sick of bandwagoners who are fascinated by serial killers......where were you when the rest of us weirdo's were looked at as.....well- WEIRDO'S for knowing that bundy bit the nipples off of his victims
Correct about everything. Women have too much time on their hands and this has gotten ridiculous. I’m seriously sick of million dollar remakes of shit that’s been told just as many times. It’s fucking gay as fucking fuck dude.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Women have too much time on their hands and this has gotten ridiculous
and they're such posers.

when I was on tinder (which was three years ago), and I'd match up with a girl who would mention that she loved reading about serial killers, they would always not know who Leonard Lake, and Charles Ng were.........that pair is NOT so esoteric.....YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO THEY ARE....

btw- It was only literally one girl I met on tinder who had that fascination, and she was later revealed to be fat

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
another hot take:

in order for a movie to really be considered a "snuff movie" it can't just be something that shows someone killing someone else.
"8mm" got it right
a proper snuff movie needs to be commissioned by someone, someone has to make money off of it, and some legit needs to be killed in it.

alot of people take literary license when they call something a "snuff movie", and even I'll let it go....however, a real snuff movie has to fit the perimeters I illustrated earlier

Ironically- I'm actually very normal irl

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Charles Ng
1666970959871.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The character in this post is part of the animated television show The Simpsons. It was a show that aired in the 90s, millennial rascals, you wouldn't know about it.

Dan, that's a reference to the time you all called us millenials who wouldn't understand a Simpsons reference.
I never found the Simpsons all that funny and thought my OnA forum friends that did were fucking with me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
and they're such posers.

when I was on tinder (which was three years ago), and I'd match up with a girl who would mention that she loved reading about serial killers, they would always not know who Leonard Lake, and Charles Ng were.........that pair is NOT so esoteric.....YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO THEY ARE....

btw- It was only literally one girl I met on tinder who had that fascination, and she was later revealed to be fat
I worked with this woman who named all of her horses after serial killers. She was very very nice and seemingly normal. Absolutely gorgeous too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
and they're such posers.

when I was on tinder (which was three years ago), and I'd match up with a girl who would mention that she loved reading about serial killers, they would always not know who Leonard Lake, and Charles Ng were.....
Reading up on this. So l the genius got caught shoplifting, so he ran out to his car which was stolen from one victim and registered in the name of another, tossed the stolen goods in the trunk with his illegally modified handgun and takes off. Then his buddy provided an ID that belongs to yet another victim. These two were fucking massive retards.

G

I don't like how they glorify these fucks.

That Dahmer Netflix was retarded. The acting and production was good but for fucks sake..

There is no need to bend the truth in a story like that. And of course it's the super intelligent black woman next door is the hero and she DIDNT EVEN FUCKING LIVE IN HIS BUILDING in real life. And the police were basically letting him rape and kill because he was white. I didn't know that.

It's sad the Asian kid died but you know....maybe don't willingly go running off with the guy who molested your brother? Dumb fuck he must have been.

If Dahmer, Gary, and the rest of these closet queens were in gay Europe they probably would have got 10 years.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
BTK never really tortured anyone, so his name should've been BK. Schinkle bout it.
I was certain he jerked his pud to that little girl hanging from a pipe in a basement while she was still alive. Maybe I've got that confused with some dream I once had. Genuinely just once.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
another hot take:

in order for a movie to really be considered a "snuff movie" it can't just be something that shows someone killing someone else.
"8mm" got it right
a proper snuff movie needs to be commissioned by someone, someone has to make money off of it, and some legit needs to be killed in it.

alot of people take literary license when they call something a "snuff movie", and even I'll let it go....however, a real snuff movie has to fit the perimeters I illustrated earlier

Ironically- I'm actually very normal irl
CMV: 8mm is a comedy. Me and a friend could not stop laughing while watching it in the theater--