WWAWD safe niggers?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
No such thing.

Got to show one the AR this am and told him to get the fuck outta my yard.

Good times.
I had one banging on my front door at like 2am in one of those things where there's a couple more hiding around a corner to rush you if you open it. I tapped on the window next to the door with the barrel of my 30.06. He left quickly lol. Totally inappropriate round for 10ft away but fun anyway.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I had one banging on my front door at like 2am in one of those things where there's a couple more hiding around a corner to rush you if you open it. I tapped on the window next to the door with the barrel of my 30.06. He left quickly lol. Totally inappropriate round for 10ft away but fun anyway.
Niggers are stupid, but not that stupid. Redneck with a gun still does the trick.

Ordered some signs for the gate though. Country folks know better than to walk past a locked gate to someone's house. Gonna have to spell it out for the niggers.

G

26372ADB-C013-4C8B-952E-04C00D26CEB1.jpeg

C516CC03-2E38-4BAB-A40E-849C4D07B34D.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda would you feel safe around Yay Yay?

I’d feel like he could snap at any minute like his cousins.
No, I'd have to be armed and prepared to take him down at any moment. It's also hard to tell when he's being aggressive or not. He goes from screaming and threatening people to laughing and smiling all the time.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Niggers are stupid, but not that stupid. Redneck with a gun still does the trick.

Ordered some signs for the gate though. Country folks know better than to walk past a locked gate to someone's house. Gonna have to spell it out for the niggers.
The other one was partially my fault. I forgot to lock the front door. About 8pm there's knocking so I grab a gun. Guy opens the door and had a 45 in his face. He trampled a potted plant to get away. Maybe he was genuinely looking for someone but I was living in Texas and that castle doctrine can be a bitch.

I don't live in the ghetto anymore lol.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The other one was partially my fault. I forgot to lock the front door. About 8pm there's knocking so I grab a gun. Guy opens the door and had a 45 in his face. He trampled a potted plant to get away. Maybe he was genuinely looking for someone but I was living in Texas and that castle doctrine can be a bitch.

I don't live in the ghetto anymore lol.
Bold move opening a strange door in Texas. Nigger mentality for sure.