• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Redbar

G

Why was I not informed about this dude previously? He's got some hilarious shit
he was on compound for a bit until he pissed antH off. if you've not seen this one where he fucks with a fake Chis D'Elia "robot" I recommend it: [MEDIA=youtube]OxgGAffdQAA[/MEDIA]

Mike made the Ducktales "Nigger" cover, if you've heard that. I'd say you should also check out his KF thread for more reading up on him if you want but Mike muddies the waters on his personal life for the jokes so you kinda have to take stuff with a grain of salt: [URL]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/mike-david-red-bar-radio-jules-felker-david.99207[/URL]

@Minaw @ShutYourCakeHorn where we at wit da needing a viewing party group DM to let each other know when this feeble jew goes live?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
he was on compound for a bit until he pissed antH off. if you've not seen this one where he fucks with a fake Chis D'Elia "robot" I recommend it:

Mike made the Ducktales "Nigger" cover, if you've heard that. I'd say you should also check out his KF thread for more reading up on him if you want but Mike muddies the waters on his personal life for the jokes so you kinda have to take stuff with a grain of salt: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/mike-david-red-bar-radio-jules-felker-david.99207

@Minaw @ShutYourCakeHorn where we at wit da needing a viewing party group DM to let each other know when this feeble jew goes live?

I'm making my way through his Kiwi farms thread. I'm hoping I haven't already seen all his Cumia stuff. I just started in on him this week. So far have done Rogan, Henchcliffe and a few more. Got any more recommendations?

G

I'm making my way through his Kiwi farms thread. I'm hoping I haven't already seen all his Cumia stuff. I just started in on him this week. So far have done Rogan, Henchcliffe and a few more. Got any more recommendations?
I've always been most partial to his coverage of Tony and Kill Tony but he has sadly kind of stopped covering it for the most part. Also check out his stuff going in on "Big Mike" and Lana Rhoades if you have not already.
[MEDIA=youtube]qWi1TgeXpzI[/MEDIA]