• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD random spy balloon floating over the US?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
How do they instantly know it was chinese? and why would they make this a public story, constantly emphasising 'chinese'... this feels like some pre-stage propaganda. I could've made that thing in my back yard, nice to know if I write 'Made in China' on it then they'll let me snoop some nuclear stuff un-accosted.
The satellites over China saw it take off.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
How do they instantly know it was chinese? and why would they make this a public story, constantly emphasising 'chinese'... this feels like some pre-stage propaganda. I could've made that thing in my back yard, nice to know if I write 'Made in China' on it then they'll let me snoop some nuclear stuff un-accosted.

This is why I'm a wee bit suspicious of stories about the woke military. No one gets fired for supposedly turning the military to shit. The only outcome of the army weak/China scary is more taxpayer money sent to the military.

Welfare generals need to find a way to get more money for dem programs after that they got evicted from their Section 8 digs in Afghanistan.

G

when the CIA zoom in

s-l500.jpg