• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD random spy balloon floating over the US?

G

42557459_002_ae5b.jpg

Bow down to your Chinese masters, brothermen.

G

It's over for united states of America

China is the best friend of Africa and will raise 100 thousands strong black Africa army to invade united states and get pay back for slavery and your white women will approve of it

Your racism has cost you your country

G

You've got every faggot alphabet soup group cataloging your private conversations, web history, GPS location etc. Every globohomo corporation installing spyware for "targeted ads" on top of it. God forbid the pet eaters get in on the action.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
How do they instantly know it was chinese? and why would they make this a public story, constantly emphasising 'chinese'... this feels like some pre-stage propaganda. I could've made that thing in my back yard, nice to know if I write 'Made in China' on it then they'll let me snoop some nuclear stuff un-accosted.