• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Racial Trauma?

G

I just hope she doesn't use triggering language if a hip hop instructor being white is something that caused her trauma.
Well he just sent me this and the text of his message.

Screenshot_20221030_181439_Chrome.jpg

Hi Doaa, I have a question about this: Where the fuck do you get off? You people (niggers) are always asking for a handout from Whitey. Your skin is the color of shit and it makes me and my husband, Patrick S. Tomlinson, sick. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Yours in Christ,
Niki Robinson

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Well he just sent me this and the text of his message.

View attachment 74218

Hi Doaa, I have a question about this: Where the fuck do you get off? You people (niggers) are always asking for a handout from Whitey. Your skin is the color of shit and it makes me and my husband, Patrick S. Tomlinson, sick. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Yours in Christ,
Niki Robinson
Nikki's gonna cause SO MUCH racial trauma! At least another two grand worth

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
And apparently she’s real. Still holding out hope she’s a comedic genius and this is some meta ass Kaufman type bit.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
And apparently she’s real. Still holding out hope she’s a comedic genius and this is some meta ass Kaufman type bit.

That's a lot of words to say insufferable.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I can't hate on the lady in Minaw's intial post because......well if she can find some sucker to give her some money for some bullshit then that's not her fault.........

No, you can't hate a grifter for running a grift.....

You should hate the person dumb enough to fall for it though

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I can't hate on the lady in Minaw's intial post because......well if she can find some sucker to give her some money for some bullshit then that's not her fault.........

No, you can't hate a grifter for running a grift.....

You should hate the person dumb enough to fall for it though
Keffals made 90k. It’s okay to hate on the grifter some times