• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD PTSD?

G

I was diagnosed with PTSD by the VA. I don’t have “episodes” often and I’m not afraid of fireworks or anything faggy like that, but they said I have it because of some recurring dreams and I get extra gibs for it so whatever.

A few years ago i had night terrors a few times a week where i woke up screaming and all confused. Went to a psychologist to figure out what it was all about but she was fucking useless. The night terrors eventually stopped. Still don’t know what that shit was all about. Maybe i was molested.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

It was very similar except the shooting was right out side the place and super loud. Plus it was Hispanics. I was yelled at by the guy in Spanish to go home and had to use the back door and shit. I looked ridiculous, similar to Moe from the stooges. Had to have a friend's older brother practically shave my head for me because he wasn't much of a barber himself and made me look like I had cancer. Which I was made fun of for in school for a few weeks until it grew back.

Childhood memories make me smile sometimes, but it pops in my mind everytime I get a haircut and I actually get sweaty and nervous every single time.

Monk

Forum Clout
So you’ve got cured?
Glad to see you’re cured.

Couple a wiseguys...

three-stooges.gif