• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD PTSD?

G

Not me, I'm not a hysterical faggot. I'm pretty sure my friend's dad has it though. He's a war vet, and he's got all these weird tics. He frequently yells and argues with my friend a lot. I've heard him criticize his wife's cooking like he's Gordon Ramsay, but he refuses to cook because of something that happened in the war. He won't tell anyone what. I also found out that he collected fucking TV Guides. Odd guy.

G

It’s a tough one, man.

339579A3-891B-4104-A569-337F29F412EF.png

A98B1CCA-BA72-48EB-A8A2-309D15CAB50A.png

D74AC21F-2B68-478C-9B29-26E1D3A6CEC0.gif

G

Not me, I'm not a hysterical faggot. I'm pretty sure my friend's dad has it though. He's a war vet, and he's got all these weird tics. He frequently yells and argues with my friend a lot. I've heard him criticize his wife's cooking like he's Gordon Ramsay, but he refuses to cook because of something that happened in the war. He won't tell anyone what. I also found out that he collected fucking TV Guides. Odd guy.
Is this a Seinfeld reference. I’ve got a friend that needs to know.

Edit: Apologies OP I thought this was for the goof. I’m sorry you have PTSD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I have PTSD, along with a ton of other shit from the military. It isn't combat related, the few times I was around combat events never phased me. When I was in Afgan a mortar landed 2 parking lots away; could have cared less.

Most of the shit that developed were due to having to deal with autistic fucking retards for 12 years, being sexually harassed / assaulted by a huge nigger, and being lied too nonstop, and dealing with shit that police have to put up with (I was a MP).

I found what mostly helps PTSD and other shit I have is going to gym, jumping rope, and running. Video games too.

I do hate vets that talk about their PTSD all the time like they want a red carpet rolled out for them.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I was diagnosed with PTSD by the VA. I don’t have “episodes” often and I’m not afraid of fireworks or anything faggy like that, but they said I have it because of some recurring dreams and I get extra gibs for it so whatever.