• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Pirates Booty?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I loved them as a child, but haven't really eaten them since childhood. They were a real treat back then. Mostly eaten at birthday parties.
We call em "little indians" cause they look like the funny hats the savages over there wear. WWAW grandma realizing you're a big boy now and setting you up with an eggnog one?
2.jpg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
These were called negerzoenen (niggerkisses) over here, but because of pc bullshit they're called chocoladezoenen now.
In Switzerland they were called Mohrenkopf :image_9253: or Negerkuss.

Are they any good? They look like dick shaped Ring Dings.
They're like chunks of marshmallow fluff with a thin chocolate shell and something like a thin wafer on the bottom. They're alright.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
F1E96ADC-D015-431D-B721-84C621D1B352.jpeg

Arabs call these “slave heads/negro heads” lol. Also, here in England i have heard chocolate covered Brazil nuts be referred to as “nigger toes”.