• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD People still watching sitcoms in 2023

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You’re right, Seinfeld wasn’t jewy enough. Let’s have 45 minutes straight of jew.
Curb is more modern while being quite a bit darker and dirtier. A lot of the Seinfeld plots would be solved with cell phones. Still definitely the first hilarious sitcom besides Married With Children.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Saw that "The Conners" was in its fifth season after Roseanne got canned. Clicked on a random episode and it opened with "This episode is filmed in front of a live fully vaccinated audience." EWW

Then clicked on That 90s Show and in the first scene Red was dancing.

Everybody looks so old.
I can’t believe they’re still propping up the Connors after booting Roseanne. The reboot was mediocre with her, i can only imagine it’s a painful snooze fest without her

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
If you never punched out of the electric jew, would you notice that it's all ham-handed kike propaganda now?

Get vaccinated greatest ally whypeepo bad goyslop good be gay racemix consoom product orangemanbad Hitlermanbad eat pills for all your problems.

What's sommadem other society-destroying kike propagandas?

G

Grown adult watches others engage in lying...

Once you embed this truth in your psyche, you will forever feel ridiculous watching movies or tv. Go escape away, but everyone here who critics/discuss movies makes me feel like they're exposing their childishness, and I feel embarrassed on their behalf (because I'm high empath...a jewy terminology for sure, but apt).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Sitcoms are horrific these days, but I'm more embarrassed to watch old reality TV shows and notice how cooked they are. I was old enough to know better when this shit was on, but swallowed it eagerly like it was a goldfish and I was a frat pledge in the roaring 20s.
What? Brett Michaels never ended up marrying the winner of The Rock of Love?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Not joking, only shows I went out of my way to watch since 2004 (almost 20 years) was the office and GOT.

I hate TV, its annoying. I did get free cable in 2011 due to some deal, and all i did was watch golden girls and full house. I pulled the plug after 2 weekds.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I can’t believe they’re still propping up the Connors after booting Roseanne. The reboot was mediocre with her, i can only imagine it’s a painful snooze fest without her

I was always worried John Goodman would die young because he was so fat, but he looks terrible now. He's 5 years younger than Larry David but looks like an old Jewish man's testicles.