• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Otters?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Anyone ever see a giant river otter? Those fuckers are scary. I remember reading about a guy who was training for a triathlon and a river otter attacked him and broke his leg.
You got a problem, baby boy?

06dfef482196d258a2ab85c06245e138.jpg

And the good chef Libby's dad

5f598eab3ea3d2a1f7f3b5c1569fda69.jpg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Otters are the shit. They love fucking with people and do so quite often in the wild.
The people who keep them as pets and post their antics are the ones who really opened my eyes to how smart they are. When they got in their lil pool I was so happy for em.

I hold them up there with elephants and crows. It's gonna be hard to beat elephants though after one elephant and his homeboys beat that lady to death, stomped her out at her own funeral, and then destroyed her and her neighbor's houses. You just know she did something fucked up to deserve that.