• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Otters?

G

Why is your heart filled with hate, Minaw?

36750479-D7F5-4499-B0FA-B89B5EF1A910.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Otters are the shit. They're all over the place around here, people see them and get videos of them all the time. I spend most of my free time in the spring/summer on the river and I've somehow never seen one of them in person. Just shitloads of fucking asshole beavers that get pissed off at the kayak and sneak up and smack their tails on the water right beside me and scare the shit out of me.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout

Gay Otter - What is it? What does it mean?​

Within the LGBT community, otter is a term to describe a type of gay man. Otters generally have a lot of body hair, much like bears, but are smaller in frame and/or weigh considerably less than bears. Otters are usually found in the vicinity of bears, and the two can often be found at the same meet-ups, events, and gatherings