• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD onion rings

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
They are good but always end up getting too many when I order them and I feel like a greasy fat faggot who can't finish them all. At least specifically thinking about the place I will often get them at:
o (1).jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That White Castle shit is so overrated. I finally ate some around 7 years ago in Vegas and they stink. Hooters sliders are better ffs, fucking Jews making movies about those dogshit burgers.

I’m heatin’ up ovah here!
They were pretty legit in the 80's (ones I went to on Long Island and NYC). They were like 19 cents a piece and with cheese, they were maybe 25 cents at most. It was common to order 20 or more of them. You combine that with their fries and shake and it was a lot if food for $7 or less. And it was good eating. You have to remember, fast food was better in the 80's and mid 90's.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
A&W makes some good fast food onion rings. They're like $35 though.

The last time I was in an A&W with my buddy, there was some kid cutting onions right at the front counter and we were like "is that just where they do that here? Beside the cashier?" "That's fucking weird, man." "Little fucker doesn't even have gloves on."