• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD onion rings

G

I once got violently ill from an order of onion rings from Whataburger. I was like Tony Soprano after eating at an Indian restaurant and Vesuvio. One of the worst 24 hours of my life. However, after shitting and puking out everything I could (including bile), I felt like a million bucks.

If you get a bad batch, it's the best detox on the planet.
There's nothing in them that could make you sick so some asshole who worked there didn't wash their hands after taking a shit.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I once got violently ill from an order of onion rings from Whataburger. I was like Tony Soprano after eating at an Indian restaurant and Vesuvio. One of the worst 24 hours of my life. However, after shitting and puking out everything I could (including bile), I felt like a million bucks.

If you get a bad batch, it's the best detox on the planet.
Whataburger is so fawkin good it’s worth rolling the dice.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Since I don't enjoy spending the day running to the toilet, I avoid onion rings, and onions in general, like they are poison. Whatever they do to onions at White Castle is the worst of all and the reason I have not been to a White Castle in at least 30 years.

Last edited:

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Since I don't enjoy spending the say running to the toilet, I avoid onion rings, and onions in general, like they are poison. Whatever they do to onions at White Castle is the worst of all and the reason I have not been to a White Castle in at least 30 years.
That White Castle shit is so overrated. I finally ate some around 7 years ago in Vegas and they stink. Hooters sliders are better ffs, fucking Jews making movies about those dogshit burgers.

I’m heatin’ up ovah here!

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
That White Castle shit is so overrated. I finally ate some around 7 years ago in Vegas and they stink. Hooters sliders are better ffs, fucking Jews making movies about those dogshit burgers.

I’m heatin’ up ovah here!
They don't even brown the burgers, it's grayed up in the steam. Bland tasteless shit, but the sloppy joe sliders were good