• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick's Drinks To Make You Think Or At Least Sink The Pink?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yeah, what's wrong with the beeuh we got? The beeuh we got drank pretty good, don't it? I ain't never heard nobody complain -- about thee uhh... beer we haave. It drank pretty good. Budwazzah... What's the name of some of them otha bezz? Budwazza and what else? Milluh? Cooze? It drank pretty good, don't it?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah, what's wrong with the beeuh we got? The beeuh we got drank pretty good, don't it? I ain't never heard nobody complain -- about thee uhh... beer we haave. It drank pretty good. Budwazzah... What's the name of some of them otha bezz? Budwazza and what else? Milluh? Cooze? It drank pretty good, don't it?
It's amazing the ammount of worthless shit from O&A that is taking up space in my brain.

G

Whatever happened to Mr Carpinelli? I remember him being active with Scorch up until 2011. Then I assume he was dropped for Sib, rightfully so. But what now? Guys gotta be pushing mid-50s.
He has a Facebook page. He was a “news anchor” on some small radio station for a while. Now he’s a retention manager or something. For Comcast I think. Found a twitter that hasn’t been used in years.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to Mr Carpinelli? I remember him being active with Scorch up until 2011. Then I assume he was dropped for Sib, rightfully so. But what now? Guys gotta be pushing mid-50s.
I don’t think Sib replaced Nick per se because there were one or two sidekicks in between like the “1980!” guy. I’d like to know what Lord Dougman has been up to though and also poor Paulie.