• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Next Generation Video Games Looking Completely Realistic?

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I still have a working copy of The Godfather, so until that busts I don't need anything else.

Sure Im the Don, own every building and there's nothing left to do.
I mostly just go to the hooker joints I own and shoot the women in the kneecaps so they can't walk anymore. The look on their stupid faces as they perplexedly shirk down. "Why is the most powerful man in the city shooting our knees!?" There's about 20 or so locations so I just drive around, wash rinse repeat, it's a good way to end my day

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
It looks good but it's far from completely realistic. Graphics are such a stupid metric anyways. So many AAA titles are just trying to look good with no fucking creativity in mechanics or even decent AI combatants. Quake 2 bots used to be fucking brutal and what do we have today? Garbage AI in almost everything.
Go play Counter-Strike source with bots, theyre super smart and can use doors and windows and bunny hop and shit. Go play CS:GO, they have trouble licking the snot off their face using their tongues.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Wtf, I just replayed that too! Yeah, it holds up well. I bet you ignored the volatile hives, didn't you? Hehehe, not me. No sir.
Playing Dead Island 2 really just made me appreciate how tucking good Dying Light was that even being 8 years old it shits all over ever zombie game to come out since

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I only watched half of that with the sound off. It looks like you just search an abandoned warehouse and gun down unarmed bums who are running away from you. Pretty cool.

Yeah, I don’t actually care about graphics but the concept is enticing. Hunting down and violently murdering unarmed homeless people in a warehouse.

Snake

Forum Clout
Silent Hill 2 remake looks cringe.

Resident Evil 4 remake is pretty good. Although the shooting in it feels like complete ass compared to the original.