• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Next Generation Video Games Looking Completely Realistic?

G

It looks good but it's far from completely realistic. Graphics are such a stupid metric anyways. So many AAA titles are just trying to look good with no fucking creativity in mechanics or even decent AI combatants. Quake 2 bots used to be fucking brutal and what do we have today? Garbage AI in almost everything.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
This will sound so gay, but I got really high and replayed Dying Light recently, and as I was standing on top of the tower I was very impressed by how real the city looked. I couldn't even look down at times because the heights looked and felt so real, and i'd close my eyes sometimes when I jumped.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
This will sound so gay, but I got really high and replayed Dying Light recently, and as I was standing on top of the tower I was very impressed by how real the city looked. I couldn't even look down at times because the heights looked and felt so real, and i'd close my eyes sometimes when I jumped.
You are right it sounds extremely gay.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I mostly play VR games and jumping off high shit in those feels pretty weird.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Wtf, I just replayed that too! Yeah, it holds up well. I bet you ignored the volatile hives, didn't you? Hehehe, not me. No sir.