• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD new Vince?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He's doing it to flex to everyone that he's truly evil Vince now. You tried to force him out of the company he built cause he paid off a few whores? His traitor daughter and her husband want to push Gargano, Bray Wyatt, LA Knight?

Vince struts right back into the boss's seat and it's right back to Roman Strong, Brock Strong, fuck you fans who wanted a Cody win. Oh and I think I look like Lalo Salamanca now.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
go back to the DVDVR forums you fucking nerd

The fact you know what DVDR forums is means you need to leave with him. Self-hating nerd faggot.

You do this all the time. You tried to play gatekeeper about carny lingo like "work" and "shoot" - Acting like you were blowing our minds with forbidden knowledge.

Hey faggot, you don't get to bully someone for being exactly like you.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
The fact you know what DVDR forums is means you need to leave with him. Self-hating nerd faggot.

You do this all the time. You tried to play gatekeeper about carny lingo like "work" and "shoot" - Acting like you were blowing our minds with forbidden knowledge.

Hey faggot, you don't get to bully someone for being exactly like you.
yo can I borrow your STARDOM password?

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
btw- normiess use "work" and "shoot" all the time these days...that's not a big deal

now- owning a Reslo comp DVD set that isn't just a dub from IVP is pretty impressive

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's doing it to flex to everyone that he's truly evil Vince now. You tried to force him out of the company he built cause he paid off a few whores? His traitor daughter and her husband want to push Gargano, Bray Wyatt, LA Knight?

Vince struts right back into the boss's seat and it's right back to Roman Strong, Brock Strong, fuck you fans who wanted a Cody win. Oh and I think I look like Lalo Salamanca now.
I saw fans were all upset calling last nights raw the worst ever because it’s clear Vince is back and doesn’t give a fuck since he’s selling the company. It’s like Roger Meyers on the Simpsons yelling at the kids about itchy and scratchy telling them they don’t know what they want because they’re stupid

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I saw fans were all upset calling last nights raw the worst ever because it’s clear Vince is back and doesn’t give a fuck since he’s selling the company. It’s like Roger Meyers on the Simpsons yelling at the kids about itchy and scratchy telling them they don’t know what they want because they’re stupid
ribs solely for the Roger Meyers reference

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
btw- normiess use "work" and "shoot" all the time these days...that's not a big deal

now- owning a Reslo comp DVD set that isn't just a dub from IVP is pretty impressive
I blame Ron Bennington for making Work and Shoot common. Same as Ham and Egger. I’ve heard Ric Flair CANT STAND to hear fans say things like heal and face. Which is funny because he became his character years ago and Richard Fleihr is long dead.

Jenna

Forum Clout

I mean to be fair it was a shit show from all the stuff that's come out. One dude was just chilling at catering and they rushed him into a match last minute, Seth Rollins came out to the ring and left without saying a word.

They had goodwill for a couple years with the "Raw after Wrestlemania": debuts, returns, hot NXT callups. It was episode 1 of the new "season" and fans started to look forward to it. But I enjoy the drama either way so this offscreen Succession shit is hella interesting.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I am not a gatekeeper

you're just not allowed to talk passionately about something that I no longer take any sort of organic enjoyment from even though I gave that same something all my life to.

What was that Jack Kirby quote?

EDIT: and no it wasn't "I fucking hate that wig wearing asshole"

Jenna

Forum Clout
you're just not allowed to talk passionately about something that I no longer take any sort of organic enjoyment from even though I gave that same something all my life to.

You gave all of your life to professional wrestling and want to troll me for mentioning Bray Wyatt?

lol

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
yo can I borrow your STARDOM password?
You wish.

Screenshot_20230404-170648_Chrome.jpg