• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD new Night Court?

Hudson

Forum Clout
Gotta disagree...The original Night Court was hilarious in the stupid humor way like Green Acres and Three Stooges. I still watch them on Freevee and most of them hold up.

Not sure about the new one but my guess is it's gonna blow. Alot of the non PC humor is verboten in 2023.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hey, remember that time Dan fielding was framed for stealing a bunch of money from the Phil Foundation charity for the homeless, so he started hiding out in the disused court room while wearing a mask, calling himself "the phantom of the court house" and playing the accordion? Now THATS what I call comedy with a message.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Hey, remember that time Dan fielding was framed for stealing a bunch of money from the Phil Foundation charity for the homeless, so he started hiding out in the disused court room while wearing a mask, calling himself "the phantom of the court house" and playing the accordion? Now THATS what I call comedy with a message.
I do like how they made the homeless guy, Phil, harmless and not really crazy.

This is in NYC at night. It's like science fiction.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
100% all the guilty people will be white men. I read an interview with that Kumali guy from Silicon Valley and he said Hollywood now won’t let you be a villain in a role unless you’re a white male. Any actor that’s a bad guy must be a white man or else you will be called racist.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Roz (Marsha Warfield) is alive.

But yeah, everyone else has bit the dust. I actually didn't know about Markie Post or Harry Anderson until reading your post. F
God damn it. Same here. Markie was as sexy as they come. Seemed like a good sport on this show and the Cheers appearance(s). I'll admit to once doing a thorough image search for her (perhaps saving them too) many years ago. I'm not proud of it, but I'm sure she would have been flattered. This one hurts. RIP sweet lady.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
God damn it. Same here. Markie was as sexy as they come. Seemed like a good sport on this show and the Cheers appearance(s). I'll admit to once doing a thorough image search for her (perhaps saving them too) many years ago. I'm not proud of it, but I'm sure she would have been flattered. This one hurts. RIP sweet lady.
She was still pretty hot in There's Something About Mary. But that was 25 years ago :( RIP.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
@RedHeadpw2 You're welcome.

Markie Post photo shoot 1980 's : r/OldSchoolCool
Markie Post's Birthday Celebration | HappyBday.to
markie-post-5 | J. Gordon_Writes | Flickr
Markie Post dead: There's Something About Mary star dies aged 70 - Daily  Star