• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Multiverses?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I've only seen the first Avengers. Seen it at this retro drive-in theater. I got so annoyed with the girl I was seeing it with, she didnt know what a viking was, so I straight up called her retarded. We fought the whole time.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
like, there is a world where our lives are chronicled in comics

on Earth 47- there is a comic book named "artie"....it's about some Urkel nigga who complains about everything

it's real slice of life type shit

Forum Clout
I've only seen the first Avengers.
Same.
I fell asleep watching it. Back then I couldn't conceive of just how gay capeshit was or how gay it would become. It was just something I didn't like.
I got so annoyed with the girl I was seeing it with, she didnt know what a viking was, so I straight up called her retarded. We fought the whole time.
Sounds like a day well spent.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
The reason for it isn’t rocket science. Around 2010, Hollywood went from stars driving movies to pre-existing IP (things audiences know); the Dark Knight and Iron Man had a lot to do with this. It’s been like that ever since, hence the Avengers success and why they attempted to make movies out of the game Battleship

The multiverse idea is perfect for this phenomenon. It’s the perfect excuse to say, “Look it’s that thing you know! We’re in their ~universe~ now.” The Flash just brought back Keaton and Clooney and Michael Shannon from DC. Marvel is evidently doing a massive crossover of X-men and Sam Raimi Spider-Man and other stuff within the decade. It’s the wet dream of the pre-existing IP model

I agree though, it sucks

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
theres a universe were im a midget

and a universe were im black

imagine the possibilities

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
The reason for it isn’t rocket science. Around 2010, Hollywood went from stars driving movies to pre-existing IP (things audiences know); the Dark Knight and Iron Man had a lot to do with this. It’s been like that ever since, hence the Avengers success and why they attempted to make movies out of the game Battleship

The multiverse idea is perfect for this phenomenon. It’s the perfect excuse to say, “Look it’s that thing you know! We’re in their ~universe~ now.” The Flash just brought back Keaton and Clooney and Michael Shannon from DC. Marvel is evidently doing a massive crossover of X-men and Sam Raimi Spider-Man and other stuff within the decade. It’s the wet dream of the pre-existing IP model

I agree though, it sucks
who the fuck is this Pop Culture nigga

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I couldn't imagine watching Ant Man
401821F8-CC73-4620-AD4C-279746C816DB.jpeg