• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Multiverses?

G

Tiresome. Every capeshit or capeshit-adjacent thing does it now. I'm annoyed at how many examples I can think of, despite not having actually seen any of them.

I'm tired of the whole _____ universe thing in general. Peter Gould (other showrunner from Better Call Saul) just recently did an interview and repeatedly referred to Breaking Bad/BCS as "The Gilliverse" which made me want to strangle him. Nothing is immune to it. The service formerly known as HBO Max now has a Sex and the City universe. Which is not even named after Sex and the City, it's called the "And Just Like That Universe" in reference to rebooted version of the show.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I was thinking about simulation theory today; maybe 'the speed of light' is just the maximum rendering speed of the processor.

But serious fun fact: the speed of light isn't actually constant, they got frustrated with it changing during tests so just picked a round-about number.