• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Monkey torture?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I remember seeing them on youtube comments. They would use Vietnamese titles for the video to trick the algorithm, and then the comments would be a barrage of anime avatars fantasizing about monkey torture. I thought (still do) it was all fake and gay. This just confirms it to me. If it sounds too absurd to be true, it probably is.

You will never get reports on true evil from tabloids, just masturbatory esoteric drivel to dumb you down. Why would you anyway, rube? You think the truth costs $0.99 monthly sub? LOL

people torture puppies and kittens all the time online

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I went down the rabbithole. I didnt watch any of the videos. But most are Asian and get paid $10 a video. A whole bunch of the same people that were paying for the videos to be made were linked to kp. Pedophile Josh Moon did a pretty good segment on it

Bumley

Forum Clout
look at that pic. yet another pre election psyop. Don't get me wrong, the monkey torture network is real and it's been public knowledge for a while. Absolutely sickening. But this seems like bullshit to me. White rednecks are not the target audience. Its niggers and foreigners. The little MAGA flag photo op makes this story seem fake and gay to me.
Nah. Go to any gore site and the comments are filled with rightwing morons.